Alright, I'm having some problems with my Peavy Rage 158 practice amp. . . Like, when I just try to simply plug in, and play, I get no sounds emitting into my earhole. But, when I mess with the cord long enough, it starts playing. Now, I've already tried replacing the cord, but that didnt do anything. I've already tried going in there, and tightening the input jack, so that its got a full connection with the cable. Still nothing. Any ideas?
have u used ur guitar with other amps maybe its the guitars wiring
Dan The Man Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians Only

Gear Fund 1000/ ???

Yes his name is Dan
Nah, man. Its like the problem is at the input jack itself. It plugs in fine to my *reserved*(Hadnt fully paid for it yet) Marshall Halfstack
Quote by desolatehighway
Marshall Halfstack

Oh my....
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
Quote by John W
Oh my....

Haha Its not really expensive. Its lower end. . . Head, and cab combo only like $500. Already put down half
Quote by desolatehighway
Haha Its not really expensive. Its lower end. . . Head, and cab combo only like $500. Already put down half

oh god please dont say you got an mg half stack
Quote by xdeathxcorex
oh god please dont say you got an mg half stack

Haha well, its better than a Peavy Rage 158 practice amp as my main amp. . . . . .Speaking of which, any solutions? Or?
Quote by desolatehighway
Haha well, its better than a Peavy Rage 158 practice amp as my main amp. . . . . .Speaking of which, any solutions? Or?

im glad you like it dude.

um solution=take it to your local shop and get them to check it out
Quote by desolatehighway
Alright, I'm having some problems with my Peavy Rage 158 practice amp. . . Like, when I just try to simply plug in, and play, I get no sounds emitting into my earhole. But, when I mess with the cord long enough, it starts playing. Now, I've already tried replacing the cord, but that didnt do anything. I've already tried going in there, and tightening the input jack, so that its got a full connection with the cable. Still nothing. Any ideas?

Are you sure you don't have hearing problems? Get someone else to check it out with fully functional ears.

Nah seriously take it into an amp repair to get checked. It shouldn't cost you much if it's just the input jack...