Page 1 of 2
Don't you hate it when you walk up to a urinal, and even though you have to go, you just can't? It's so awkward, especially when they're the ones without the sides, because it's so obvious to the people around you.
I hate it when i go to pee and it takes a while till it comes out if thats what you mean
yeah it does suck when that happens
My Gear:
Ashton AG131
Ashton GA10 (amp)
Marshall MG250DX (gasp, i know...)
Ibanez S470DXQM
EH Metal Muff
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") ... he's gaining power
Haha posting this topic reminded me of this one time..I was in the bathroom of this resturaunt standing next to this old guy, and he turned and said to me "Well i thought i had to go when i came in here, but nothing's coming out!" It was soo funny. I was like "Yeah i know the feeling" lol
I don't use public bathrooms.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Yeah, it is real awkward.
Whenever I go to the urinal, and there are other people beside me, I'm always afraid they'll miss.. and.. uuh.. hit me. :/
I usually try to go to stalls if there are other people.

Sometimes you meet the craziest people in public bathrooms though :S
I hate it when I'm at the bar and I go use the bathroom, and the pee just won't stop coming out so I'm stuck there for what seems to be an eternity when all I wanna do is get back to my drink.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
people actually pee in those things!? i thought they where there so people could show off how big they are..... boy have i had it wrong for years.......
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Quote by civildp1
I hate it when I'm at the bar and I go use the bathroom, and the pee just won't stop coming out so I'm stuck there for what seems to be an eternity when all I wanna do is get back to my drink.

And while you're takin' a whizz, someone's slipping a roofie in your drink.

Last edited by soulflyV at May 8, 2008,
I know what you guys are talking about.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
are you telling us your dick is small or smthing?
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
Quote by soulflyV
And while you're takin' a whizz, someone's slipping a roofie in your drink.

That's fine. If it weren't for date rape, I'd never get laid.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by Audio™
I usually try to go to stalls if there are other people.

Sometimes you meet the craziest people in public bathrooms though :S

For real!

pshhh, everyone knows theres rules.

first person goes in corner nearest wall, second person sets up on opposite corner, third guy takes middle and everyone else waits til one of the other guys moves.

of course, this only works if theres 5 or more urinals, otherwise you can only play off the corners. XD
Quote by Kensai
kikaykitko, why do I get the feeling you're very sex depraved when you're on UG?

Quote by kikaykitko
Because my virginity is starting to grow back.

I'm joining the army, and for urine samples, they have to "see urine pass from the body to the specimen cup". How's that for awkward? Also, they have to "examine the external male genitals for abnormalities".

Yes I do win.
no wonder they're having trouble finding recruits...
Quote by IncubusMan999
donkey the wise, very good

Quote by Metal_Rich
Living up to your name!

Currently searching for more ego padding quotes.

Me in pit = me being bored. Any help is much appreciated.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I'm joining the army, and for urine samples, they have to "see urine pass from the body to the specimen cup". How's that for awkward? Also, they have to "examine the external male genitals for abnormalities".

Yes I do win.
I had the same when I was joining the air force. It's not as big a deal as it seems beforehand.

and the day of being sat around the airbase medical centre in dressing gowns with random people was a great laugh...I met a girl I went out with for the rest of that year
Quote by donkey the wise
no wonder they're having trouble finding recruits...

Real men let other men fondle their balls looking for weird stuff.

Shutup.
Quote by rockabilly1955
ahh yes........and then you gotta still try to look tough somehow

roflmao yes... i always maintain my stone cold face staring straight into the urinal red sensor thing just like 'duh'
The times they are a changin'.....
I get that in any public toilet... I end up using a cubical and people are still like 'wtf is he doing in there?'

Lots of people get it
I love when they have Trophs(sp).... The long things that many guys can pee into at once. I have had many a great sword fights in trophs.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
A trough?
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
When I saw the title of this thread I thought it said 'Stage fight while peeing'. Needless to say I was rather baffled until I re-read it
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
Quote by Stranglehold
A trough?

yea

eh **** it image is too big
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

eww Ive never seen a trough. What about the ones that are just walls?
Quote by IncubusMan999

Quote by Metal_Rich
Living up to your name!

its things like these that makes me thank god im a girl!
at least nobody is going to stare at my privates while i pee, or notice if i even pee or not! heh!
this happens to me all the time, the first thing though was when I went to the urinals during the lunch break and there was six of us standing there in row. I just couldn't help myself and started farting, these long stretched out farts. Certainly had a hard time looking tough when that happened
Do you guys find if you are going in a urinal and a guy starts at roughly the same time as you, even if you are done peeing you will stay there until he is done like it is some sort of contest.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic

Quote by TooFast
I don't use public bathrooms.

so you piss yourself on a regular basis or just don't leave your house?

this thread is epic win
Quote by dannyniceboy
Do you guys find if you are going in a urinal and a guy starts at roughly the same time as you, even if you are done peeing you will stay there until he is done like it is some sort of contest.

YES! that happens so often!
what about when you see guys shaking to get it all out, and from another viewpoint it looks like theyre doing something else entirely...
Quote by IncubusMan999

Quote by Metal_Rich
Living up to your name!

Page 1 of 2