ok so my lead has broken.. it just stopped working, really weird. if i tap it in the middle then sound comes through amp. the same noise as when you unplug your guitar with your amp on. ive had the lead about 4/5 months and havent done anything irregular with it.

btw its a planet waves circuit breaker lead.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
Its just natural wear, this happens fairly often to me, the jack on my amp is fairly high off the ground, & gravity takes its toll.

Just buy a new one, I've found leads with angled inputs into the amp, & depending on the input location on your guitar, into the guitar also.

IE guitars with a straight jack on the front should have angled, a jack on the side, or a strat jack should have a straight.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
You can cut some cable off and resolder the end. But its pretty much normal for cables to do this. Its not abuse just imagine how many times its been unplugged and flexed it all takes its toll.
You can send it to them and they'll replace it.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by Tackleberry
You can cut some cable off and resolder the end. But its pretty much normal for cables to do this. Its not abuse just imagine how many times its been unplugged and flexed it all takes its toll.

Planet Waves cables don't need soldering. Just cut out the broken part and reattach it to the plug (unscrew it and then screw it back). Real easy.
If that doesn't work, they'll replace it for free (lifetime warranty remember).
Jackson KV 2, Jackson COW 7 (both in B), Jackson Demmelition V
Bogner Überschall (blue rev)
Marshall 1960B Vintage (2x V30 & 2x G12T75)
TC Electronic G Major
BBE Sonic Maximizer 422A
Weber Mass 150w
ISP ProRackG
T.Racks Dinopower
Quote by Ventor
Planet Waves cables don't need soldering. Just cut out the broken part and reattach it to the plug (unscrew it and then screw it back). Real easy.
If that doesn't work, they'll replace it for free (lifetime warranty remember).

is there a tutorial on how to do this? or like just tell me..
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

It's pretty straight forward:
Detach the plug from the cable (it's attached with 1 screw)
Take some scissors or a sharp knife and cut the bad part of the cable.
Reattach the cable to the plug (just slide it in) and fasten the screw again.

You have to be sure where the bad part in the cable is ofcourse.
Jackson KV 2, Jackson COW 7 (both in B), Jackson Demmelition V
Bogner Überschall (blue rev)
Marshall 1960B Vintage (2x V30 & 2x G12T75)
TC Electronic G Major
BBE Sonic Maximizer 422A
Weber Mass 150w
ISP ProRackG
T.Racks Dinopower
If the cable is broken somewhere in the middle, there is no point in reattaching the plugs. Make sure you find where the problem is first.
woot working.... luckily i took off both ends and the screw had gone through the wire on one of them, so i just snipped off that bit and kapow it works.

thanks all.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE