ok so for awhile now i have had my heart set on a peavy c30 to get me classic rock tones. Recently i have been looking around and came accross an orange tiny terror combo and thought this might be a better option. I like to play things like hendrix, acdc, zeppelin and gnr. Oh and i will be playing through an epi lp custom...
I dont really want to spend more then $1000 Aus dollars.... dam australia...

I will only be using this for bedroom use so perhaps the 15 watt mite be a better option
and help would be great
i have a tinyterror head unit with a separate speaker. i give it the thumbs up for sure. even on 7 watts its loud as hell though. great tone too.
Thank you please.
The main thing that put me off the TT was that i thought it might be difficult to get loud cleans out of it in a band situation..
Gear!

Guitars:
Dean Hardtail Select
Dean ML Platinum,
Tanglewood Odyssey Acoustic.

Amps:
Peavey Classic 30

Other Stuff I Use:
Boss ME-50
Blackstar HT-Distx

http://www.last.fm/user/TomWales/
I say go for the TT.
Just by pure tonal quality.

But, they're both great amps, so it's a win/win situation. I guess you'll have to try them out side by side to see what you like better.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
The TT's great for those artists. On a clean setting it just can't get loud enough for live use, but that's not a problem for you I read.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
The TT will get a lot of love from people who've never heard it, but are just going on reputation. It offers great tone in a small, portable package. And the 15/7W switch would probably come in handy at home.

The C30 offers switchable channels, though -and an FX loop- in addition to enough power to gig clean with should you ever decide that's what you want to do. Nice features to have. I'd also expect the C30 combo to be cheaper than a TT plus a cab.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
i have been looking around and so far havent seen any dealers selling the tt combo...how recently has it come out?
I dont think it IS out yet?

Its out very soon though...
Gear!

Guitars:
Dean Hardtail Select
Dean ML Platinum,
Tanglewood Odyssey Acoustic.

Amps:
Peavey Classic 30

Other Stuff I Use:
Boss ME-50
Blackstar HT-Distx