now i have everyones attention....

my friend and i had a discussion the other day, about what we would consider attractive in the opposite sex (in a purely physical sense).
Though obviously personality counts for a LOT, id like to know what people would look for initially, in someone of the opposite sex be that male or female.

Please try to keep your responses as genuine and serious as possible, though i know some of you always get carried away, but please try and keep it real!

Thanx.
there was a thread not long ago on this topic. search bar?
Quote by IncubusMan999
donkey the wise, very good

Quote by Metal_Rich
Living up to your name!

Currently searching for more ego padding quotes.

Me in pit = me being bored. Any help is much appreciated.
I mostly like girls that are much smaller than me. I'm about 6'2 and all the girls i've liked have been around 5'3. My favorite types of girls are always blond haired blue eyed type, though sometimes I like the complete opposite.
I look for girls with a nice search bar, personally.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
I like my women like I like my coffee, frozen.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by SilentDeftone

-SD

+lots
Quote by IncubusMan999
donkey the wise, very good

Quote by Metal_Rich
Living up to your name!

Currently searching for more ego padding quotes.

Me in pit = me being bored. Any help is much appreciated.
As long as she's willinng to get drunk enough to sleep with me i like her.
Na seriously.. looks do matter somewhat and anyone that sais different is talking hoop.
but generaly ya find the hotter they get the dumber they get and less time you actually wanna spend with them.
with a few exeptions ofcoarse.
Quote by sneaky_snake
I mostly like girls that are much smaller than me. I'm about 6'2 and all the girls i've liked have been around 5'3. My favorite types of girls are always blond haired blue eyed type, though sometimes I like the complete opposite.

You mean black haired and red-eyed ó.o?

I like a happy kind of person.
hmm theres some sort of opinionated discussion going on where theres ment to be sex...
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
I look for tall blondes with big boobs and blue eyes.

But then again, all I look for them for is to ogle.

One ex of mine was blonde when i woo'd her and she looked better brunette.

but now i am seeing another blonde
The Elephant asked the Camel , oh why is your breast on your back Camel? To which the Camel replied, Why that is a strange question from someone with their dick on their face!
Erm, generally smaller than me, normally brunette, with exceptions, of course.
One with an amputee, not taller than 120 cm, and into BDSM!

Face
I like green and blue eyes. Brunette + blue/green eyes > blonde + blue/green eyes > brunette + brown eyes. Snobby or depressed facial expressions piss me off.

Body
I don't really like the uberskinny girls with double-D's and humongous asses. I'm more of a fan of good shape and proportion, like the normal sized girls with a B/C cup and a compact butt (there, but not big enough to serve as a chair).
Quote by missjk
now i have everyones attention....

my friend and i had a discussion the other day, about what we would consider attractive in the opposite sex (in a purely physical sense).
Though obviously personality counts for a LOT, id like to know what people would look for initially, in someone of the opposite sex be that male or female.

Please try to keep your responses as genuine and serious as possible, though i know some of you always get carried away, but please try and keep it real!

Thanx.

Typical woman.. Promises sex and then leads you into a pointless conversation...

P.S. And I'm just assuming you're a woman... Sooo if you're not, my bad:P..
Quote by SilentDeftone

-SD

touche.

Also, TS, don't be an ass and lure us in with "Sex". That's just mean. If you promised sex, then you must provide!
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
Quote by SilentDeftone

-SD

*EDIT* Just because 5 pairs of those boobs in this thread was still not nearly enough.
Last edited by evilbeavil at May 8, 2008,
Quote by syk3d
touche.

Also, TS, don't be an ass and lure us in with "Sex". That's just mean. If you promised sex, then you must provide!

e-sex?
lulz
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Quote by SilentDeftone

-SD

Quote by shakin'cakes
e-sex?
lulz

I'm keen.

pic unrelated.
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.