Honestly, how many times a day do y'all brush? Me personally? Once. I know, it's so gross. I hate myself for it. In my opinion, it's my worst flaw. Some days twice. I haven't flossed in over a year.
The times they are a changin'.....
used to not do it at all.. then i went to the dentist, she gave me some hell and scared the **** outta me with some stories... now i brush and floss twice everyday =)

Talk about a good boy!
Between 3-5 times usually...
Fender Classic Player 60s Strat
Washburn HB35
PRS Santana SE
Yamaha Pacifica 112MX
Vox AD30VT
Fender Champion 600
Dunlop wah
Danelectro Cool Cat fuzz
So I guess it's not so bad in England after all? Pearly whites boys!
The times they are a changin'.....
i brush twice + when i go out clubbing i brush when i get home at like 3am because otherwise you wake up and your mouth is rank
The Elephant asked the Camel , oh why is your breast on your back Camel? To which the Camel replied, Why that is a strange question from someone with their dick on their face!
At least once a day, twice a day normally, but sometimes you just have other stuff to do.

On drinking nights it's 3 times, before going and before going to sleep if possible.
twice a day for me, i got these intense littel 'hummingbird' flossing things from the hygenist lol

oh btw
" Catch her stealin, she won't confess.. ah, she's beautiful / Smokes a pack a day, oh wait thas me, but anyway.... / She don't care a thing about that / Hell, she thinks I'm beautiful.... / "
these sound like the lyrics to Yankee Rose by David Lee Roth
Maybe twice a week.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
After breakfast and before bed without fail. No flossing or mouthwash. Although I did just floss one tooth because there was an annoying bit of apple stuck.
Quote by steel_jesus
twice a day for me, i got these intense littel 'hummingbird' flossing things from the hygenist loloh btw *these sound like the lyrics to Yankee Rose by David Lee Roth
No, it's Meet Virginia by Train.
Maybe 5 or 6 times a day, definitely after eating anything and also just when I'm bored. I'm terrified of the dentist (I know that's lame) so I don't ever want to have to go! I used to eat toothpaste when I was little...I think I have a problem

I want that toothbrush that plays I Wanna Rock And Roll All Nite while you brush, it looks awesome.