personaly i sleep with with in my bedside draw..

what do you think?
GEAR:
PRS CU22 10 top with #10
Gibson lp studio (fireburst)
MIA 06' fender strat sss

Orange rockerverb 50 c

morley rotating speaker '62
" pro wah
mxr flanger '73
line 6 dl4 x2, fm4, dm4
mi audio tube zone
love pedal karl fuzz
It's more important to use the search bar, I think.

(Yes, I'm subtly hinting there's a much bigger thread about this)
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by imthehitcher
ofcourse you need on jeeez what if them aborigines attack

sir, some would take offense to this. however, i happen to live in their native country, and the probability of such an event is high. so, i must concur that it would be a good idea to keep a gun in ones bedside draw.
A U S S I E
need a gun?
in fact you need two
That's ok man cus you love god
glorified version of a pellet gun
feel so manly when armed...

Nah dude guns are pathetic.
Quote by imthehitcher
ofcourse you need on jeeez what if them aborigines attack

There's always one.

In Ausland, we don't have guns willy nilly like you yanks, but if we did, I'd use mine on this guy.
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
Quote by syk3d
There's always one.

In Ausland, we don't have guns willy nilly like you yanks, but if we did, I'd use mine on this guy.

and if i had one, id shoot the abo coming after you while youre busy shooting the other guy.
A U S S I E
Quote by Jcore44
sir, some would take offense to this. however, i happen to live in their native country, and the probability of such an event is high. so, i must concur that it would be a good idea to keep a gun in ones bedside draw.

if one were to take such offence they would misunderstand my sentiments

it was purely sarcastic

personally i would be friend such natives, have them form a collective and create their own independent nation

sadly the works of Karl Marx regarding post-industrial communal society have yet to reach the natives of Oceania
Quote by imthehitcher

it was purely sarcastic

personally i would be friend such natives, have them form a collective and create their own independent nation

sadly the works of Karl Marx regarding post-industrial communal society have yet to reach the natives of Oceania

Sorry mate, didnt see your sarcasm. No hard feelings eh?

On an interesting but unrelated note, I share my birthday with Karl Marx.

Quote by Jcore44
and if i had one, id shoot the abo coming after you while youre busy shooting the other guy.

As much as I appreciate you saving me, well.... hmm.... never mind.
Quote by imthehitcher

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
Quote by freedoms_stain
need a gun?
in fact you need two
That's ok man cus you love god
glorified version of a pellet gun
feel so manly when armed...

Nah dude guns are pathetic.

Nice one. No one I know has ever had the need of a gun, but I'm in Norway where only the police has guns.
Quote by imthehitcher

it was purely sarcastic

well, once upon a time, the aborigines were a powerful race. then white man came along and with him he brought petrol and methylated spirits.

dont get me wrong, not all of them are bad and im not racist. it is sad to see such an interesting culture all but destroyed. so many of them arent up to any good, but theres a fair few who are.
A U S S I E
Quote by syk3d
Sorry mate, didnt see your sarcasm. No hard feelings eh?

On an interesting but unrelated note, I share my birthday with Karl Marx.

then you truly are a prince of men
If you feel you need a gun next to your bed to sleep at night, I think some form of mental rehabilitation is in order.

Quote by imthehitcher

Forcing aboriginal people into collective farms?

One problem, how would you decide who the kulak's are? We need someone to blame when it fails.
Quote by imthehitcher
then you truly are a prince of men

yay! A new sig quote.

edit: I believe in Darwinism. The fact is, white men were "superior" (no offense intended) to the Aboriginal People, and the Aboriginal People stood no chance against the European technology.
Quote by imthehitcher

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
Last edited by syk3d at May 8, 2008,
Look, if we dont have guns, and the bad guys do...well that isnt very nice now is it?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
The only places that need guns for easy public access are ****holes.

I'm looking at you, USA.
Gear
Good Guitars
Good Pedals
Good Amps

That is all.
it all depends...
Hemel Hempstead: No
Iraq: Yes
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
Quote by Suiteman
WE DON'T NEED GUNS???

All I see is a giant bong.

This is funny on so many levels, because there are modern buildings in the background and because a truly stereotypical image would portray a black man passed out in the gutter with an empty bottle of metho in his hand.
A U S S I E
Hell yeah, dude. I don't want some farners comin' into my house trying to take away my guns, I need them for protecting myself from the English, who if not for my right to have a gun, would be knocking down my door trying to quarter their troops in my house.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jcore44
All I see is a giant bong.

This is funny on so many levels, because there are modern buildings in the background and because a truly stereotypical image would portray a black man passed out in the gutter with an empty bottle of metho in his hand.

That is either a didgeridoo(sp?) or the worlds largest twinkie.
hue
Quote by Rocking-Rob
If nobody had guns would we need guns?

For my superiority complex, yes.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.