Earlier today I bought a graphics card for my computer from a certain website. just a few minutes ago, my buddy sent me a text saying the prices on everything have dropped by $10 and i should go check it out. so, i went to check it out. when i got to the website, it automatically logged me in. but it was my buddy's account, not mine! he registered AFTER me, and has never used my computer to log into that site with before. weird or what?

also, im pretty pissed that the prices dropped just hours after i bought the card. whats going on here? anyway, peace.

A U S S I E
Quote by Jcore44
weird or what?

what.
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
Quote by syk3d
what.

I agree.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

Quote by Jcore44
Earlier today I bought a graphics card for my computer from a certain website. just a few minutes ago, my buddy sent me a text saying the prices on everything have dropped by $10 and i should go check it out. so, i went to check it out. when i got to the website, it automatically logged me in. but it was my buddy's account, not mine! he registered AFTER me, and has never used my computer to log into that site with before. weird or what?

also, im pretty pissed that the prices dropped just hours after i bought the card. whats going on here? anyway, peace.

nah happens all the time, i'm sure they did it just for you