Well, i saw the ad in the July GuitarWorld. So i got to wondering if anyone on UG has tried it. and if so, is it worth the money?
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by Angus_Junior35
is it worth the money?

Probably not. I'm pretty sure it's something you are born with, not something you can simply learn.
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
"My name is Fuckface .... Lol!"

It might help your note identification, But I highly doubt it can do all it says it can do.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
It works... but it depends what your opinion of it 'working' is.

It certainly isn't all it makes itself out to be, but that should have been pretty obvious already.

Hey, I got it free. Who cares? It helped, so I'm happy.
the guy in the printed ad is ****ing crazy looking, there was a time when he was known on ug affectionately as "****face"
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
i see that some people beat me to it, nevermind me.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
Anyone still have the "My name is ****face - I has perfick pitch, lol" picture? I had it but then I got a new computer
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
I would LOVE to be able to sing in absolute pitch, but I can't, and I dont think anything that has helpful monthly monetary installments will be able to teach me.

But then again I am sceptical of the entire range of "learn something really hard really quick using this rather expensive CD"
MYSPACE
MYUG

Quote by lp_std
no idea but your avatar wins
Quote by Time Seller
It works... but it depends what your opinion of it 'working' is.

It certainly isn't all it makes itself out to be, but that should have been pretty obvious already.

Hey, I got it free. Who cares? It helped, so I'm happy.

how'd u get it free?
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Not sure if it is this system but some of these "teach yourself perfect pitch" sets do work. I believe it involves visualizing the notes as individual colours.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
Quote by Angus_Junior35
how'd u get it free?

A torrent of water fell down from his Internet connection and soaked him in peer-to-peer goodness.
Quote by Roughage

****face's back!

i saw him in guitar player. i burst laughing at the gas station. awkward.
Perfect Pitch is based on me, because I'm perfect.

I play guitar perfectly as well, and if it doesn't sound like it to you it's because everyone else is doing it wrong!
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."