I did it last night. It was so loud in my dorm because my friend had all his gay friends over. I was trying to get some shut eye but even in my room I heard so much crap. So I just went in the bottom part of my drawer, spread a few sheets and put a pillow, and put myself in and slept peacefully. Has anyone else ever done it? Is there any potential problems that can come of this?

It looked similar to
Wow. My dresser isn't big enough to fit people in it. That would have scared the crap out of me when I woke up inside a dresser.
Pissed.
ummm no?
"You've got to trust your instinct
And let go of regret
You've got to bet on yourself now star
'Cause that's your best bet" - 311
What I'd like to know is how you get in and out by yourself. I'd hate to wake up stuck in a dresser.
How odd, can't say i've ever done it, nor that i know of any drawers big enough to contain a person. Seinfeld anyone?
Originally Posted By tortillamaster
GUITARS: jugga jiga wa jugga jig wa jugga jiga wa jugga jig wa meedley meedley meedley meedley meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

My dmusic

I love you but I've chosen darkness
Quote by Audio™
I'm 6'5 IDK how the **** I would fit in one

Yea I had to kind of curl up

Quote by rockergurl09
What I'd like to know is how you get in and out by yourself. I'd hate to wake up stuck in a dresser.

I had to push against the top of the draw and push with my back legs against the back to close it.

To open just pushed against the back
Unfortunately, no. I remember always wanting to try it after I saw Porky Pig do it once, though.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by rockergurl09

Well you leave a little open so you can get a hand out or you push along the top and shimmy out.

To be honest I once had a nightmare about this. I was charged with a quest to save the world, but in order to do it I had to sniff this powder and sleep in a drawer for 1000 years. Then when I woke up the real quest would begin. It was freaky! And man did I stink when I woke up in the future! I have issues....
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by dangorironhide
Pics or it didn't happen.

Post some pictures of how the hell you managed to fit into a drawer. I can't figure it out...

In class right now, but will do when I get back.
That just looks like a mirror image to me, idk how the f*ck anyone would fit in there unless Harry Potter put one of those tricky charms on the inside to make it bigger than it appears.
A U S S I E
Quote by smb
*subscribed* - I want pics! Why don't you just get earplugs like the rest of us?

you guys use earplugs when you sleep?
fender aerodyne jazz bass>mxr el grande bass fuzz>boss odb-3>dunlop crybaby bass wah>randall rba 500 es/ampeg 8x10
Quote by drugfreeboy
you guys use earplugs when you sleep?
Try being next-door to the halls bar during exam time without earplugs!
I once slept in a drawer, but it was one of those huge motherbitchin drawers, like that they have at art college and stuff, I managed to get a pillow and covers in there no problem.
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
haha nice technology of the timelords
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Dude, **** that! LOL only on UG can one read about people sleeping in drawers..
The times they are a changin'.....
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']You have back and front legs?

He's a centaur. The rest of the questions in the interview will be centaur related.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by obvs
I did it last night. It was so loud in my dorm because my friend had all his gay friends over. I was trying to get some shut eye but even in my room I heard so much crap. So I just went in the bottom part of my drawer, spread a few sheets and put a pillow, and put myself in and slept peacefully. Has anyone else ever done it? Is there any potential problems that can come of this?

that is why you get a futon for your room.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
- James Marshall Hendrix

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but you can free your mind."
- Bob Marley
Dude thats crazy! You must have a ****ing HUGE drawer!

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

i dont think i could fit in a draw, im over 6 foot also.

the weirdest place i have slept in recent memory is when i passed out after a night out on the kitchen floor
The Elephant asked the Camel , oh why is your breast on your back Camel? To which the Camel replied, Why that is a strange question from someone with their dick on their face!