Hey guys this is a story I wrote for music class, Enjoy. This is the story of how music affected my life and how it will keep on affecting it.

One day, not too, too long ago, lived a young boy named John. John grew up a quiet, rather shy young lad and he led what could be considered, to most people, a fairly normal childhood. Directly behind his family's house lived a boy named James. The two boys had been best friends since they could remember living next to each other. They hung out on a daily basis and enjoyed many of the same past-times, hobbies, and interests. John and James, even as young boys, were already a great force to be reckoned with.

The two boys grew older and soon would be entering their teenage years. Music had always played a large role in their lives and they were listening to and enjoying it constantly. On one magical day when the planets did seemingly align, they aquired the Demon Knight soundtrack, their first chronical of heavy metal music, and they were forever inseperable from this vast new genre of music of which they had come to experience.

As the years went by, John and James grew in their passion for the un-mistakable sound of an electric guitar and the music by which had ever so heavily brought it to our ears. From As we lay dying to Zeppelin, they listened and enjoyed every minute of it, and knew it was the path on which they must also travel, they decided to play guitar, and for the first time ever, create metal.

Many years had passed and both John and his steel string shredding companion James were proficient at going to battle, each wielding their favorite weapon in the metal arsenal. One mysterious evening, after a long session of metal mayhem, John awoke from his comfortable slumber on the couch to realize that his very own teeth, every last one of them, were actually completely, altogether missing. His cries rang out through the air like a filthy hyena about to consume its next scavenged helpless victim. This easily awoke James, and once both conscious, they together realized that they had managed to do something terrible. The metal they had played the night before was so dark, deep and rediculously heavy that it managed to summon satan himself. As they gazed, astonished by beast, it spoke: "it is you two heavy metal mother f*****s that have summoned me from my eternal sleep by the way of the darkest deepest metal I have ever heard in all my 100 billion years as ruler of hell, and now, you must battle me to the death or I will have your teeth and your soul forever!" At this point John and James were frightened, and had just about soiled their underwear, before quickly realizing what had to be done.

John garbled as well as any elderly, utterly toothless person could: "That son of a b**** stole my teeth!" James, with his own weapon in hand, turned the amplifiers on, turning the volume to 11 for full devil ass-kicking effect. As john picked up his axe, he managed to once again, like a fish gasping teethlessly for air, speak the words: "let's send this bastard straight back to hell." And thus, they played. They played with all of their heart, mind, and soul. They knew they had to give this rediculous guitar lick everything they had in them. As the sounds rang from the overpowered speakers, satan himself was astonished at what was happening. The battle neared a close, as James laid down the heaviest, most rediculously uncomprehensable metal riff that the creatively sick and evil mind of the devil himself could not even begin to imagine. The backdrop was being laid down, and John knew this was it. This was the moment John was destined for, he had lived his entire life up to this point preparing for the final battle for his very own teeth, between him and the dark ruler. He began to bust out into the most insane guitar solo that had ever been heard. The shots of metal rang through the air, words not even able to describe the absolute rediculousness of how awesome it was. The smoke cleared and the devil was gone. Thankfully, John's teeth were not.
they let you swear in papers for school?

anywyas i didnt read it...i just noticed the swear words
My Gear
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez RG550
Fender Tele Deluxe
Mesa/Boogie Lonestar
Keeley Compressor
Keeley TS808
Really stupid ... Writing style borrows from about 100 other good pieces of writings and your figure of speeches are over used. The structure is horrible and you play yourselves off as these "great" guitarists who have a large advantage over everyone else. Get over yourself. If I had to give it a grade, I would have to kill myself.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
Quote by jasonmetal love
Really stupid ... Writing style borrows from about 100 other good pieces of writings and your figure of speeches are over used. The structure is horrible and you play yourselves off as these "great" guitarists who have a large advantage over everyone else. Get over yourself. If I had to give it a grade, I would have to kill myself.

You are the most awesome critic ever.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Edit it, the grammar needs work. Apart from that, a great story. Entirely fictional I can tell. :P But great nonetheless. Oh and you are epic win for mentioning amps that go to 11. =D
sig goes here