http://www.premierguitar.com/truefirestudios/video.asp?s=pedals2&v=pg/pggear/pgpedal_sourceaudio_hothand

Wow....talk about innovation.

I gotta check one of these out. Just wonder how they sound with lots of distortion, maybe they're only good for certain kinds of genres...They sound a little limited.

Edit: Nevermind just saw the end of the video. Gotta check this out though, to see if it can handle distortion.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Last edited by shakin'cakes at May 8, 2008,
I've seen an earlier version of this, looks like it would be good for funk, psych.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Quote by sg255
I've seen an earlier version of this, looks like it would be good for funk, psych.

Yeah that's what I was thinking, maybe blues too.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

i was staring at the guy's hair the whole time

edit -
ok that was really cool where you can wave your hand
Quote by szekelymihai
yeah, creepy hair.How much will it cost anyway?

Loads...or not. I gotta find a price for it, and a place that sells it. Well, once I get some money anyway.
Quote by buddha

The engineers, who both play guitar themselves, co-founded Source Audio LLC last year to sell the $300 devices

That'll be the price then, but this is from back in '06, so it could be different.

Linky
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
I want one.

Now.

I hate normal wahs.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
These have been out for years.

I tried one, and I was just as impressed as by those stupid "Speech Recognition" programs.

They work, but not if you dont do it clearly enough. You can get so much more dynamics from an actual wah pedal.

-Mick.
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12