Naruto - "Ultimate The Raising Fighting Spirit" mix of 44 guys guitar-piano-flute

Quote by freedoms_stain
I think they should have done Haruka Kanata.

eheheheeh, did you like it?
Seemed cool, is that some Animé music or something they played?
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by metaldud536
Bah! I liked the Ultimate Cannon rock. Everyone in that video played at the same tempo.

eheeheh yes, because each video have the same background music (or very little different)...and the quality of sound is good....

to create the same tempo is very very hard.... because you must do it manually and use only ear :P
I think they should have done it not ****.

About half of them seem to have made the effort to tune their instruments. And the flautest can't play in time either.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Cal UK
Seemed cool, is that some Animé music or something they played?

Yes is a song form the anime of Naruto (is famous :P )
Quote by hminh87
Only some of them actually got it down...

i think the same but is acceptable
Quote by rabidguitarist
I think they should have done it not ****.

About half of them seem to have made the effort to tune their instruments. And the flautest can't play in time either.

the flaute are good!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Butchered.

why? i don't understand all people answer that was good, awesome.....

here nobody appreciate it?
Quote by maniaguitar
why? i don't understand all people answer that was good, awesome.....

here nobody appreciate it?

We probably have higher standards for musicians than the average anime fan.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
The video was really badly pat together. It undermines individual playing.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by Sol9989
The video was really badly pat together. It undermines individual playing.

That was probably the entire point. That they played it together?
It doesn't help that about 90% of them were out time and harmony, plus the volume fluctuated between each one.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Renka
That was probably the entire point. That they played it together?

Only in some part play together.... if you see 1 guy there is only one audio track, if you see 2 guys in the video there are 2 audio track ecc ecc.....
Quote by maniaguitar
Only in some part play together.... if you see 1 guy there is only one audio track, if you see 2 guys in the video there are 2 audio track ecc ecc.....

Yeah, but they take turns. It's a team effort in the end. It's like a gang bang; just cuz you're not geating steamy at the same time don't mean you didn't work on it together!
Quote by Renka
Yeah, but they take turns. It's a team effort in the end. It's like a gang bang; just cuz you're not geating steamy at the same time don't mean you didn't work on it together!

Emmmm i import 44 video of this guys in a program and i mix it by ear all 44 video.....
(so there are in total 44 video + 44 audio, i work on 88 track ^^ )

trust me the time is the same, but there is only one problem and is the quality of tone in each video (not very good) and the background is not same for all the video (but the rhythm is the same).