Damn that's funky!
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
wow trippy stuff. I dont know a great deal about Hip-Hop music but it sounds like something N*E*R*D might come out, like an outro or something.

The Bassline is pretty nice, though slightly basic and repetitive. But im not sure about the drone in the background....

As for the guitar itself, im loving your tone. Im a guitarist of all styles, and although i usually like the "stripped down" guitar sound....sometimes i like to experiment with loads of effects like this. I can recommend maybe using some time delay based effects, such as phasers or flangers...to add a shifting dynamic to the tone.

And maybe even some delay.....or if you wanna get REALLY trippy try messing around with a volumizer pedal, or with the volume dials on the guitar if push comes to shove.

All in all its pretty interesting, but at the moment just a collection of ideas not really a substantial foundation for a song. I would recommend working more on the actual notes you're playing rather than the tone.

But saying that, i really like your demo and would like to see it expanded and worked on. Good stuff.
Servant woman! Fetch me a drying cloth at once!!