Poll: How many YouTubers are subscribed to you?
Poll Options
View poll results: How many YouTubers are subscribed to you?
1-50
33 87%
50-100
1 3%
100-200
0 0%
200+
4 11%
Voters: 38.
Quote by TheBF
You haven't an option for 0

lol, oops :P thanks for the heads up
Quote by 05t16
lol, oops :P thanks for the heads up

JUST BECAUSE WE AREN'T AS POPULAR AS YOU DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO RUB IT IN!

Quote by TheBF
JUST BECAUSE WE AREN'T AS POPULAR AS YOU DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO RUB IT IN!

I'm not

I'm just curious
YouTube doesn't work for me anymore. Nothing will load.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Quote by NorfIrIon
YouTube doesn't work for me anymore. Nothing will load.

Bugger
A grand total of uh.. eight.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
i actually had one. all i had was live video i filmed of my mobile that was really bad quality.
Zero, I don't make videos, instead I just insult A7X fans relentlessly. Why else would I make an account? To do something constructive?
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by ctb
i actually had one. all i had was live video i filmed of my mobile that was really bad quality.

Rejection
My videos are rather crap and only amuse people at my school, or those who were at the gigs I filmed at.
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
Quote by Nizzi
My videos are rather crap and only amuse people at my school, or those who were at the gigs I filmed at.

channel links please?
Quote by 05t16
channel links please?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bSGX09MAYqk
Find it through that if you wish , I hate my URL
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
Quote by freddaahh
Zero, I don't make videos, instead I just insult A7X fans relentlessly. Why else would I make an account? To do something constructive?

Epic.
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

Around 20. At one point I had an avid fan who made a point of showing all my videos to his work mates.

I stopped making videos shortly after he told me that I was getting to formulaic. I decided my time had come and that I should leave it to rest.
Unless you have more than one channel I can see only 0 subscribers http://www.youtube.com/user/05t16 (i just googled you UG nick) so mind posting a link?

EDIT: Sorry I just checked the link in your sig and if its yours you do have 300 subscribers.

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

2 and i only made a separate account for videos 2 days ago.

24th most subscribed musician this week, what an achievement
Nine.

Amazing really, my videos suck ass.
Quote by Raizer Sabre
this is the biggest pile of crap i've seen since that little bit in jurassic parkwhere you see dino crap everywhere...
I have 1 subscriber .
I published some simple videos the other and decided to make an account about 3 weeks ago to be more organized and youtube. My goal is to make a semipopular video (30.000+ views) of myself playing something by me not a cover in a one year period, maybe i will make it .. maybe not.
You can check some of them:
7, I only really upload stuff for a couple of mates to see.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*