Hey guys, I've been thinking about getting a new guitar lately and in about a month or two it will be time.

ATM I have duel humbuckers, and I feel my style of playing needs a single in there. My style of playing is classic rock, modern rock bit of blues and punk.

My budget is £300-£350 ($600-$700) Thanks.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95
God a Line 6 Spider III lol. Also I forgot to mention my B-day soon, so im extra money coming from that.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
One year basically
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
One year? Then I wouldn't suggest getting a new guitar or amp ... you still sound a bit young at the gills.
I have this S**t SG copy maybe I should get that fixed up?
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
It depends on the cost of everything. But sure. I'm not bashing on wether you should get a new one or not; I'm just stating what i would do. But sure go for it. New stuff is cool.
True what you said though, I could be jumping the gun?
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Quote by Tomo J O
True what you said though, I could be jumping the gun?

Nah, upgrading to a decent guitar is ALWAYS nice when starting... Gives you sooo much confidence.

For what your seemingly wanting, either a Strat or a (ugghhhhhhh) Tele. (Did I mention I cant stand those things?)
Life is like an Empty Box, there could be something exciting in it at first look, but upon further review, well, it's empty.

I'd say so. It's too soon to a get a guitar. Maybe after another year. Especially playing with other people with give you an excuse to buy a new guitar. That is if you guys click really well.
Agreed with the Stat the best guitar you could get for what you mentioned, browse around for a model you like and that fits in your price, i think the standard stat fits perfectly in budget for you

but

You wont get a decent tone from your amp, buy a tube amp and whatever guitar you have now will sound loads better anyway
Manchester United
I would try to sell the Spider amp you currently have to cushion any expenses.

Then I would try to look for a used MIM strat or tele and then buy a low wattage tube amp for practice (5w would be very decent for practice... Like a blackheart or something).
Thanks alot fellas!
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI