Pete Steele's thrash/punk band Carnivore, everything tongue in cheek as you would expect from Steele, but nevertheless some great songs. Carnivore is an excellent album.

Any fans?

http://www.myspace.com/carnivoresovietbrooklyn
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Haha havent seen that picture in a while

The music is awesome though..
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
hahha that pic's awesome

The music is really good! And I'm pretty damn sure I've seen the cover of Retaliation somewhere before
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

He is a very funny guy.. I dont listen to Much Type O, some of their stuff is good though, from the little I have heard.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Saw them several times opening for different bands at L'amour in Brooklyn back in the day.
Them and Exciter were considered up and comers at the time. Really good live band.

Man, I miss L'amour
ROFL, thanks for that pic Psychopathology. Apparently Cranium's photoshoots AREN'T original lol.

Good fun, good music, good band
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
my wife has Retaliation, I'd have to say my favorite song on the album is world war 3