I was cutting paper with a straight edge in art class and it got caught on something under the paper and flew out of my hand. It flew towards my eyes and just barely cut into my sideburn. Then I looked down and my claymation dinosaur was looking at me like he saved me!

Thank you Jesusaurus.

So, have any pit people had near eye poked out experiences.
haha... that was awesome... 'jesusaurus'

well...once this chav flicked an uber piece of PAPER at me... n it got me like 2 millimeters below the eye.. so i flipped out n embarased him in front of the whole class but throwin him to the floor n makin him beg like a lil child...

twas fun.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
heh giggedy
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
I got poked in the eye when practising Brazilian Ju-Jitsu, he actually left a little scratch on my eye.

What a jackass!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Dunno if this counts, but I got green chilli in my eyes one time when I was making dinner. I wear contect lenses too and the chilli badness got trapped behind them, and holy **** it was insane, I couldn't see anything for about 10 minutes, it was the most painful thing I have ever ever experienced so now I wear rubber gloves and glasses when I cut them up. I like spicy food
Quote by alkalineweeman
Fell on the edge of a step when i was 4, hit 1mm under my eye, still have a b*tchin scar there

Thank Jesusauarus your OK!
I don't, but my grandfather was walking through the woods with some friends one day, and wasn't paying attention. He turned to talk to a friend, and as soon as he looked forward again, BAM, a thin branch went right through his eye.

He backed up, but his eye stayed on the branch. He had a glass eye the rest of his life.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Got an elastic band propelled bit of paper to the eye, burst a blood vessel in the pupil, bled into my iris (which was pretty cool). Had to take these drops which made my pupils really big, about the size of the iris, so one was really big and the other really small.
Quote by PlayMadness
I don't, but my grandfather was walking through the woods with some friends one day, and wasn't paying attention. He turned to talk to a friend, and as soon as he looked forward again, BAM, a thin branch went right through his eye.

He backed up, but his eye stayed on the branch. He had a glass eye the rest of his life.

ooooaft nasty buisness, you win.. i dont really know how you win this... but you do.
i was throwing these sprite bombs (they're little things that explode and the shell goes everywhere, no not snappers) and i couldnt get one out of the package and it exploded in my eye an i couldnt see anything cause the shell covered my eye, then i scratched it out

my brother got a bottle cap thrown at him and it cut his eyeball and he was bleeding
My dad had a mate when he was younger that lost his eye to a pickaxe

is it wrong that i lol'd when he told me this?

Jesusaurus ftw!
Quote by PullTigerTail
Can you actually poke your eye out?
I've never really thought about it.

it is indeed impossible to "poke someone's eye out". If you look at a human skull, we have enclosed eye orbitals, and bones behind the eye. It forms sort of a bowl in which the eye, supported by muscles rests. You can scoop them out, but not poke them out.
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

... wow...
Quote by used123
it is indeed impossible to "poke someone's eye out". If you look at a human skull, we have enclosed eye orbitals, and bones behind the eye. It forms sort of a bowl in which the eye, supported by muscles rests. You can scoop them out, but not poke them out.

Excuse my poor valley girls accent but "DUH"!
no stop being a grammer nazi and post about eyes getting mangled.
I once got a paper cut on my eye... I can't for the life of me remember how, but something tells me it may have been some kind of paper cut battle, and it was incredibly painful for days

That's about the closest I've come to it
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
Quote by candysars
Excuse my poor valley girls accent but "DUH"!
no stop being a grammer nazi and post about eyes getting mangled.

i was responding to someones question dumbass, not trying to be a grammar nazi. try reading the whole post next time.
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

... wow...
when i was little, about 4 the little suck-up/saftey freak i was, i saw my little sister who was about 2 at the time, playing with a metal pole, that was about a metre long, about a centimetre diameter. I was like "nooo" so i tried to take it off her so she wouldn't hurt herself. She wouldn't let go, so i pulled, then she let go, and it shot up and hit me in the eye. Ended up with a red scratch on the white of my eye, which i didn't know was possible. Do now. Last time i tried to protect my sister though..
Yes, it's a very old username.
Sorry. but everyone knows "pokeing out" is just a phrase, like, "I'm gonna poke out your liver."
~ Bc Rich headstock almost poked my eye out.
~ While at bay66 in London, in the minipipe, a skateboad came shooting at me and almost took my face off.
~ Airsofting without masks.
~ Silly things as a child.
~ Finger poke to the eye, many times actually.
You know the spikey ends of umbrellas at the far side?

Yeah, pretty close