Poll: Do you think second-time sex offenders should be castrated?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you think second-time sex offenders should be castrated?
Yes
292 51%
No
150 26%
They should be castrated if they have done it more than twice
127 22%
Voters: 569.
Page 1 of 6
Quote by Greendrag92
That's ****ed up whoever thinks that needs to be killed

Because that's more reasonable than castrating someone, honestly. Grow up.
Quote by Greendrag92
That's ****ed up whoever thinks that needs to be killed

Well.....

Come over and kill me.
Last edited by Vagabond21 at May 8, 2008,
thus far the results surprise me. isn't being a sex offender part of every pit monkey's repetoire?
Quote by IwannaBeSadated

I would have any sort of sex with any sort of animal.

They still got their hands.....feet....toungue.....elbows....
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
Certainly not forced. If they volunteer, sure. I can't stop them.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by axefreak129
thus far the results surprise me. isn't being a sex offender part of every pit monkey's repetoire?

Not mine...
Quote by axefreak129

only on the weekends, its only thursday.
Maybe I have a little too much faith in humanity, but wouldn't it be best for the sex offenders to face their problems and fix them the old fashioned way? I mean once they overcome their urges their outlook on life will be a lot better, having won such a struggle. Not to mention they'll still have their balls.

EDIT: However the future safety of potential victims takes priority over that.
We're only strays.
Supreme court has struck down similar laws in Va. and Ga. Not gonna happen.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Maybe I have a little too much faith in humanity, but wouldn't it be best for the sex offenders to face their problems and fix them the old fashioned way? I mean once they overcome their urges their outlook on life will be a lot better, having won such a struggle. Not to mention they'll still have their balls.

I guess in a perfect world that would be the best way. Many of the sex offenders probably don't want to change their ways though.
Definitely not the first offense. A friend of mine is almost a registered sex offender because of an insane girl. Girls can get away with claiming rape extremely easily.
if its for rape, no, they should be publicly killed the first time. you'd see the numbers of rape go down to a minimum
togh call really.

cutting off the genitals might just make them more angry.

sex offenders commit sex crimes more for power than pleasure.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
No.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I believe they're generally referring to child sex offenders, although they never mention it explicitly. "Certain types of sex offenders".

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Martyr's Prayer

They're doing this to protect the public from ppl like this , not to help them sort out their problems. They should help these people not have urges to do it again , but ur right that the safety of victims is more important.
I think it's a great idea, as long as it's only something you can use to avoid or shorten jail time. Forcing people to do it is just wrong.

How would they make sure you take the drug, though?
Quote by Kivarenn82
togh call really.

cutting off the genitals might just make them more angry.

sex offenders commit sex crimes more for power than pleasure.

Can people without balls or hormones get it up? jw
I said yes.
1) A girl cant get pregnant with some creep's baby if he strikes again
2) No balls = some hormones not being (as much at least) produced which I think is one of tghe causes for the sexual aggression. And its a lot harder to get him up i belive

If you say no.... you are probably a rapist.
If you said after a second offence - tell that to the victim douchebag dont be so goody goody
Quote by condork
I said yes.
2) No balls = some hormones not being (as much at least) produced which I think is one of tghe causes for the sexual aggression.

If you said after a second offence - tell that to the victim douchebag dont be so goody goody

Quote by condork
I said yes.
2) No balls = some hormones not being (as much at least) produced which I think is one of tghe causes for the sexual aggression. And its a lot harder to get him up i belive

You seem to be forgetting that the constitution outlaws cruel and unusual punishment... and I think mandatory castration falls under the "unusal" category.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
You seem to be forgetting that the constitution outlaws cruel and unusual punishment... and I think mandatory castration falls under the "unusal" category.

constitution?
fill me in here
whats that?
this isnt the middle ages

savages
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
Nobody sig me or i'll kick your ass.
Quote by condork
I said yes.

Seriously, when did "goody goody" become an insult? It's hardly insulting to call someone a good person.

Oscar Wilde
Quote by axefreak129

THEY'LL NEVAR TAKE MY PEN0R ALIIIVVVVEEEEE....

*runs*
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Quote by Meths
Seriously, when did "goody goody" become an insult? It's hardly insulting to call someone a good person.

I was referring to it as being too good, like a bit too forgiving... doesnt matter its just how my mind works
Quote by chalres
this isnt the middle ages

savages

I'm part native american.

Thanks

racist
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
*sniff*

... I smell a troll afoot.

no just english lol