Around last week I got a 8G iPod Touch.
I put my bookbag in our school gym and went to the vending machien.
When I came back I sat around ate my bag of chips then I relize my iPod was missing.
I reported it and they said that they couldnt do much about it.
So I was wondering if theres any way I could track it or if I tell the police what they would do?

Thanks
The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine
They would take a report and do nothing. That's why you don't bring valuable electronics to school.
Hi, I'm Peter
Just ask Jesusaurus for help.
All you need is a prehistoric miracle.
There's not much the police could do about it. I lost my wallet last summer and lost $400 birthday money that I just received. I reported it to the police because I lose my identification as well, but they couldn't really do much more than keep an eye out for it. I'm not trying to be an asshole, but are you really surprised? You can't really leave something like an iPod in a school gym and expect no one to take it, even if it was in your bag.
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
Quote by SRX700
You can't really leave something like an iPod in a school gym and expect no one to take it, even if it was in your bag.

Especially one he's probably been flashing around and showing people so he can prove his superior social status.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by Mike50227
Around last week I got a 8G iPod Touch.
I put my bookbag in our school gym and went to the vending machien.
When I came back I sat around ate my bag of chips then I relize my iPod was missing.
I reported it and they said that they couldnt do much about it.
So I was wondering if theres any way I could track it or if I tell the police what they would do?

Thanks

Maybe this will teach you to not buy Apple products, not do gym at school and not eat chips.

But seriously, my school has a security camera in nearly every room and something like this happened on a bigger scale the other week. They actually managed to find the guys who'd done it but they never got their stuff back.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
does your school have a camera system? if not, there is nothing you can do. except get a zune.
That sucks
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
That's what you get for taking your prized possession to school, which is practically the breading ground for petty criminals. If you go around casually carrying expensive stuff in a place like school, then get robbed, you're at fault just as the robber is.
you might check out the user "Gerald The Mouse", who recently posted that he stole "some kid's" iPod touch.
Does anyone remember laughter?

Manuel, please try to understand before one of us DIES.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
Last edited by chillrock at May 9, 2008,