So basically, I've bought a seated ticket, and decided that I now want to go standing. The gig is Iron Maiden at Twickenham, so I'm not really sure about the security or anything at Twickenham, or the consequences of getting caught.

So almighty pit, any suggestions? Should I jump over the barrier? Should I get my own wrist band? Does anyone know how the wrist band system works ie different colours for standing and seating??

Please help
I though you were allowed
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
but as in, can i go into the PIT place in the middle? (whatever the name for it is)
doubt it mate. they will look at your ticket and send you to seating

it has happended to me
if ur in seats, and u try to sneak onto floor, u are kicked out of the concert, being that its maiden, the secruity is bound to be tighter than a < Insert Random Religious Joke here >
so uh best of luck with that
Quote by SharpSpoon
I think I can safely say I would still bang her knowing this information.

Lmao ^

Grundy0 > Cancer!
it wont happen twickenham security is really tight and if you try jumping youll get booted out it happend to me when i went to see ozzy ozbourne at birmingham nec i was sat wrong ticket n i decided i wanted to get into the pit n got booted out n i had mates do it at bonjovi last year but i have a standing ticket so see you in the pit if you manage to get there
anyone got any tips for sneaking through it? jumping barriers? bluffing though with a fake wrist band? anything like that?
it worked for me at birxton academy and they are quite tight, i just flashed em my ticket and walked in. However there was no wristbands so.. i guess that would be why. It may not be worth a shot if you risk missing the whole thing, sometimes its good to sit down for bands that are on for ages which i can imagine maiden doing.
dude, i too am tempted, i couldnt get floor tickets for maiden either.
but its not worth it to get kicked out of the show...
I went to Maiden last year and realised once I got there (4 hour train journey away) that I left my tickets behind. Luckily my mates dad (sound guy) bought me the only ticket he could find for like 300 quid and it was standing. As the biggest Maiden fan of all my friends I was determined to get into the standing area. I just walked past the guys cheking the tickets while there was loads of people going through so they didn't notice and couldn't do anything if they did. Simple.
A few minutes earlier, before I had developed my tact, I tried just walking fast really quickly and when they stopped me they just said I wasn't meant to be in there. I just said "please can I go in, they're my favourite band" and they just said "no".

It's easy man, do it.
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you
Quote by Caressing Death
I went to Maiden last year and realised once I got there (4 hour train journey away) that I left my tickets behind. Luckily my mates dad (sound guy) bought me the only ticket he could find for like 300 quid and it was standing. As the biggest Maiden fan of all my friends I was determined to get into the standing area. I just walked past the guys cheking the tickets while there was loads of people going through so they didn't notice and couldn't do anything if they did. Simple.
A few minutes earlier, before I had developed my tact, I tried just walking fast really quickly and when they stopped me they just said I wasn't meant to be in there. I just said "please can I go in, they're my favourite band" and they just said "no".

It's easy man, do it.

wow you managed to forget the main item you need when going to a gig. you pretty much fail
you cant spell manslaughter without laughter

Quote by ACG
I like my women how I like my cookies. Smothered in diarrhea.
Quote by tard on tour
wow you managed to forget the main item you need when going to a gig. you pretty much fail

Fail or not, in that situation I would be fucking PISSED.
Did it once at a pretty big venue, one of my friends made it through and into the pit no problem, unfortunatly my other friend and I were busted and sent back up to our seats, doomed to watch the show from 200 feet away on a slanted floor which was hell for your feet, should you choose to stand. Which of course you HAD to do cause all the other assholes in the seated area were standing .
My ticket still hasn't been sent to me
Better get here
anyway like half way into a the first song just jump the barrier lol security won't even notice if you do it right
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
Make friends with someone with a standing ticket. He goes in, Go in the lobby, He comes out with a wristband, you now have a standing ticket, Ta-dah! we got 15 people into Incubus at brixton acedemy with 3 standing tickets
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
a few years back i had seat and moved down to the pit, not where you are though.

after the show started and it was dark the wristbands they ahd for pit were neon yellow.
found a popcorn box that was yellow, ripped some off and folded it to the length and width of the wristband stuck it under my watch band, enough for it to stay in place, but sticking out enough for them to see it.
Went down to the security gaurd. flashed my wrist and got right in. also if you know anyone in the pit you can see if they can slide there's off while they are down there. send it up to you with another friend who has theres on, you slide it on and go back down with the friend who brought it up to you