hey all, I was just wondering what supplier you use for 1/4" plugs. I checked ebay, and I couldnt find anything decent. I did find something on http://www.onlinecomponents.com/product/2707400. But you need a minimum order of $30 to be shipped anything else? Im looking for like maybe 20 right angled and maybe 10 straight ones.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
also, what is the difference between 2 and 3 pole plugs? btw I'm in the US so idk how much shipping is going to be from this site...
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
I just went to my local store and asked if he had some to buy. He opened a drawer full of them and just gave me one for free.
hmm...i got a friend who works at a shop. I'll see what he can do.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
I believe either Musiciansfriend.com or Guitar Center sells a kit with wire and around 25 plugs or so... or maybe they both sell it.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Quote by LaidBack
also, what is the difference between 2 and 3 pole plugs? btw I'm in the US so idk how much shipping is going to be from this site...

2 will be mono (tip and sleeve), and 3 will be for stereo (tip, ring, sleeve).
ah, gotcha. thanks.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by LaidBack
hey all, I was just wondering what supplier you use for 1/4" plugs. I checked ebay, and I couldnt find anything decent. I did find something on http://www.onlinecomponents.com/product/2707400. But you need a minimum order of $30 to be shipped anything else? Im looking for like maybe 20 right angled and maybe 10 straight ones.
lol wut?

If you're going to buy 20 right angled and 10 straight, you'll have WAY more than $30 worth.
What's the problem?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
jeez i just get mine from radioshack lol
Call me Dan

Gear:
2015 Les Paul Studio - Wine Red
Ibanez SA120 (black)
Marshall MG100HDFX
Custom Les Paul (work in progress)
About 10 other guitars and a big pedalboard. lol