hey guys! it's down to either a orange tiny terror with the matching 1x12 cab (V30's)

or a Traynor YCS40

what do you guys think....i'm leaning towards the tiny terror...

also, this is just for bedroom playing.

used with the gear in my sig!

thanks!
hello cowgirl in the sand....
G&L legacy, schecter blackjack
keeley tube screamer
ron sound hairpie classic
I'd personally go for the TT, simply because I love the tone.
Someone posted an ebay link the other day, though, to a reputable seller who makes TT clones with a bunch of improvements & hand-wired for less than a TT. Looks very promising. I'm probably going to buy one of these when my tax rebate check arrives. This link should work:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170215154087&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=007
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
Traynor, more features and versatility and I don't really like the TT tone anyway
Quote by riffhog
I'd personally go for the TT, simply because I love the tone.
Someone posted an ebay link the other day, though, to a reputable seller who makes TT clones with a bunch of improvements & hand-wired for less than a TT. Looks very promising. I'm probably going to buy one of these when my tax rebate check arrives. This link should work:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170215154087&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=007

that was me haha! but yeah i dont know... once i saw the wiring inside... i was kinda turned off!

heres my gripe with the traynor. its ****ing ugly as hell. there i said it. i guess i shall try one out though sometime soon and compare! and i like the idea of the TT going to 7 watts, and the fact that it will be a head AND a cab. not just a combo. ugh
hello cowgirl in the sand....
G&L legacy, schecter blackjack
keeley tube screamer
ron sound hairpie classic