i have no grounded outlet unless i run a extension cord thru the kitchen and i dont wanna have a extension cord going thru my Kitchen!
do i have to hire someone to rewire the outlet or can i just do something my self

yes i've tried power strips
the amp sounds fuzzy and shet
Too tired and lazy to bother with a sig, Sorry.
get some one in you dont want to mess with your houses electronics you could get killed and its ilegal in some places unless your qualified
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
try isolating the ground from your amps power cable plug... maybe then there wont be any fuzz anymore if you know what i mean. Get some isolating tape and isolate the ground on the plug. That's what we do at my church because we don't have grounded outlets there either... tell me how this works :P
So Im guessing you have a house with old wiring and 2 prong outlets. Not much you can do if theres only 2 wires in the wall. Hooking up 2 wires to 3 prong outlets is unsafe. I had the same problem in my house. Some are the original style because they are to hard to get wires to. But many Ive ran new wires. But if you dont know what your doing dont try it. If you cant get it done right then you will need to find another solution to your problem. An old house like that wont have the ground rod buried in the yard anyways.
Quote by the.spine.surfs
You should try to fix the outlet with a fork.

That's one option.

I suggest you pick up a couple of theese:

Take the screw from the outlet cover out, and screw it thru the ring on top. That should give you a decent -if not ideal- ground.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Quote by the.spine.surfs
You should try to fix the outlet with a fork.

You idiot! If he does that, he'll get hurt!

Screwdrivers work better. Make sure you hold a metal pipe at the same time.
Quote by mr_hankey
You idiot! If he does that, he'll get hurt!

Screwdrivers work better. Make sure you hold a metal pipe at the same time.

Yeah, and for safety's sake, make sure you have one foot in a bucket of water.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.