I am....I don't think I'll do great but I'll do decent enough to get credit, 5 or 6 maybe
Quote by Selkies921
I am....I don't think I'll do great but I'll do decent enough to get credit, 5 or 6 maybe

lol wut
Quote by Selkies921

Sounds like you're making this up.

I've always gotten 85% or above on the multiple choice parts, and 8s on the essays and DBQs. I think the cutoff for a 5 is 70% on multiple choice and 7s on your DBQ and essays.
Mmmm, coffee

Quote by the_poison125
Fear your ass...

Quote by hazzmatazz
Quote by Våd Hamster
Sharing is caring. *holds out hands*
*inserts penis?*
i am. i've been lazy as hell this year, not studying for anything (and in most cases, my grades reflect this) but i think i should do ok. pretty much the same story for ap euro last year and i ended up with a 4 so meh.

edit: i'm more worried about chem and lang arts next week

My mind is going. I can feel it.
I took it two years ago and the DBQ sucked, it was about the rise of organized sports, then i took the ap music theory exam and wanted to kill myself
I have APWH a week from today.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I have AP Euro tomorrow. I took US last year and it wasn't that bad, but I blanked on the Roosevelt essay.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Not taking it tomorrow, but next school year; my sophomore year.
I know exactly what I think I'm doing.
that organized sports dbq sounds familiar. i think i might have taken that as a practice test this year (maybe last year). all the economics of the late 19th - early 20th century bore the hell out of me, if i get an essay on them, i'm doomed. the whole trust busting, union striking, and safe working condition business.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
hellz yeah i am. it also happens to be on my birthday
Quote by PinkIsCool
Yes, but it's a FACT that most metal artists have more musicainship and technical skill than pretty much all rappers.