Yo fools. I just gots my tax return check worth mad bank. Where can i cash that mo' fo? Can I do it at the post office or any bank? I dont want thos fools to take any of my money for having them cash it either. Where is this magical place that I'm referring to?
smoke weed everyday
blaze it fatty 420

ganja
Maybe you can send your tax return check straight to Hooked on Phonics. I'm sure they and everyone else that is forced to come in contact with you will appreciate it.
Quote by maroon5mustdie
Maybe you can send your tax return check straight to Hooked on Phonics. I'm sure they and everyone else that is forced to come in contact with you will appreciate it.

I hear Sylvan learning centers are very good as well.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
This tax return shit is bull. Bush thinks he can just give everyone some of THEIR money, which technically was stolen in the first place back to them and it will magically fix the economy problem. DUMBASS. It's not even Americas money, it's Chinas. God this country is fucked, the American dollar is losing it's value every day. MOVE OUT!!! Don't go to Canada or Mexico either, they're both parts of the American Union, so they're in this **** too.

Ooh I'm gunna buy an iPod! ...
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
send it to me, im a bank.

EDIT:
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
This tax return shit is bull. Bush thinks he can just give everyone some of THEIR money, which technically was stolen in the first place back to them and it will magically fix the economy problem. DUMBASS. It's not even Americas money, it's Chinas. God this country is fucked, the American dollar is losing it's value every day. MOVE OUT!!! Don't go to Canada or Mexico either, they're both parts of the American Union, so they're in this **** too.

Ooh I'm gunna buy an iPod! ...

haha

Last edited by dannay at May 8, 2008,
can someone just tell me where to cash it. im tryin to buy some ganj.
smoke weed everyday
blaze it fatty 420

ganja
Quote by night_ninja
can someone just tell me where to cash it. im tryin to buy some ganj.

YOU - ARE - AMAZING!

That's the only thing ANYONE should buy with this money. Fuck stimulating the economy, buy some bud and stimulate our counter - culture.

DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!! FASTER FASTER FASTER!!!!! *beats you to death while you play piano*
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
Last edited by -BlackZeppelin- at May 8, 2008,
BTW cash it at a local bank. Er.. whatever bank you/your parents/your imaginary friend use.

OMG DOUBLE POSTTT
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
I'm sorry, hash? pfft, get 100 cups of coffee.

You could save lots of people with your super speed because some robot had an expensive cigar and set the room on fire...
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
first of all,

Are you ****ing kidding me?

and second,

probably a bank dumbass. around here you can go to the grocery store if its not over $60.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
dude just take it to your bank... i'm pretty sure they'll CASH IT!
Someone Shit on the coats!