Im thinking that instead of buying a new guitar that i may just build it myself. So i am doing the research now seeing how much it would run me and such but i cant seem to find a King V style body. Anybody know where i can get one? Ive already looked at warmoth, and i already contemplated buying the plain wood and cutting it but they are routed for single coil pickups and i plan on using humbuckers.
...the ones at warmoth aren't routed for singles....

You ask them to route it for whatever you want.

and like XibanezedgeX said, chances are it won't cost any less than just buying one, so don't do it if you're just trying to save a few bucks or something.

And remember, do as much research as possible on everything you need to. Make sure you know what you're doing before you try to do it...
I know it will cost about the same i meant it in a way to know exactly how much im looking to spend so i can save up. Also warmoth only sells RR shapes and im not very confident in my woodcutting. Ill keep a look out on ebay for a V body but does anyone know a company that sells v bodies?
Quote by Chaosinborn
I know it will cost about the same i meant it in a way to know exactly how much im looking to spend so i can save up. Also warmoth only sells RR shapes and im not very confident in my woodcutting. Ill keep a look out on ebay for a V body but does anyone know a company that sells v bodies?

http://www.warmoth.com/guitar/bodies/radical.cfm?fuseaction=v

Is that not a standard V?
Im looking for the pointy one, like the jackson King V. One option though could be to get that one and cut it to make it pointy. Also im looking for string thru
Last edited by Chaosinborn at May 9, 2008,