Hello all,

I'm moving down to Birmingham on Sunday.

Just wondering if any UGers go to Subside?
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Birmingham expect to feel like your living abroad. Its a real thing to think about before moving, and no im not racist. But just expect to feel like your the only one there.
Some of my mates drove to Brummy to get our Leeds tickets.

fools
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
Quote by DieKrupps
Birmingham expect to feel like your living abroad. Its a real thing to think about before moving, and no im not racist. But just expect to feel like your the only one there.

I'm not sure I quite understand, but if I do, I like the multi-cultural element.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Quote by daniel.mycoe
I'm not sure I quite understand, but if I do, I like the multi-cultural element.

awesome, are you going to learn their language ?

Which mosque will you be living near ?
Quote by DieKrupps

Depends where bout in Brum your moving too. Closer to the City Centre you go, the more multi-cultural it gets. I used to live near Longbridge myself. Now i live in Worcestershire/Redditch
Quote by DieKrupps

Oh just shut the hell up.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by DieKrupps

I hope you get involved in a minor car accident.
Quote by DieKrupps

Jog on mate.
B'ham is amazing.
Quote by DieKrupps

Quite a few of mates down there happen to be Indian. Why so angry towards them? Do you not understand the culture? Perhaps you're afraid of them? Are you going bald so decided to shave your head and fall into the BNP?
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

you can start a metal band.
My Gear:
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat
Vox AD30VT
Big Muff Pi.
One thing I've noticed before moving there is that everyone who hasn't been says its a ****-hole, but everyone I know who has been or lived there/lives there says it's the best place they've ever lived in. I'm looking forward to it, but that wasn't the topic! I just wanna know if I'm gonna ahve some new drinking buddies alongside my mates who are already down there when I arrive.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Quote by DieKrupps

Ah, you're that BNP supporter
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by duncang
Ah, you're that BNP supporter

Lol....are you the liberal atheist wanna be against people with opinions ?
Quote by Moggan13
Depends where bout in Brum your moving too. Closer to the City Centre you go, the more multi-cultural it gets. I used to live near Longbridge myself. Now i live in Worcestershire/Redditch

Redditch isn't in Birmingham is it? Thought that was outside of it lol.

Birmingham may not be the centre of the modern world but it's an alright place. Just watch out for chav patrols and stay away from the city centre on a saturday (it gets mental down there)
Quote by daniel.mycoe
One thing I've noticed before moving there is that everyone who hasn't been says its a ****-hole, but everyone I know who has been or lived there/lives there says it's the best place they've ever lived in. I'm looking forward to it, but that wasn't the topic! I just wanna know if I'm gonna ahve some new drinking buddies alongside my mates who are already down there when I arrive.

No-where in the Uk is perfect. It just depends where your gonna live. Every city has it;s good, average and bad areas.
Quote by Ziggums
Redditch isn't in Birmingham is it? Thought that was outside of it lol.

I was born, raised and educated in Birmingham. When i leave college in June, i'll change my location (reluctantly) to Redditch
Brum is cool, I to to school near there and intend to go to the uni there