how do i determine which handed guitar to get?

im left handed - but i do most things iwth my right, however both feel fairly comfortable when i hold them, so i dunno what to do, any science behind this?

thanks in advance
go right, more things are made and readily available in right.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Coming soon: Egnater Tweaker

Quote by gtr_101
go right, more things are made and readily available in right.

Plus after some practice you won't have much problems. Kurt Cobain played lefty though he was right handed and Michaelangelo Batio can play righty even though he's a lefty.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
learn righty, theres MUCH more guitar choices that way, my friend wanted a randy rhoads guitar, and just because it's lefty it was gonna cost $1000 more, and now they discontinued lefty versions
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
right handed are more made and cost less...one ofmy friends who does everything lefty and plays guitar right handed...however you learn it will feel right
Quote by evening_crow
Michaelangelo Batio can play righty even though he's a lefty.

that doesn't matter when you're playing a double guitar though! lol thats also why he can do it though
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by ChaoticVengence
that doesn't matter when you're playing a double guitar though! lol thats also why he can do it though

He had to learn to play righty just to be able to play the double guitar.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
I'd say you check out both left and right and continue with the one your most comfortable with. I'm left handed myself (as in writing) but i play righty just because it felt better the first time i tried.