Just got a new computer with Dell 19" LCD. The sidebars on this site have like a slight flicker to then. Refresh rate or whatever is on as high as the monitor goes. This is the only site that does it.

Also, this is my first widescreen computer monitor. Most sites text is small as ****. Kinda sucks.
I love widescreens.

I think you're supposed to keep your Refresh Rate at 60 with LCDs, not amp it all the way. Actually refresh rate does nothing for LCDs
I have the same problem on my LCD. Never bothered messing around to fix it.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
too adjust the text size you can just cheat and hold down Ctrl and scroll down with your mouse.

as for the flicker...

my monitor is from probably 1999, so its not a LCD. i have no problems with the site, aside from the morons.
Quote by Crimzin3
The Myth: Mesa amps were given to us by God, and sound as such.
The Truth: True. God is the CEO and Jesus does QC at Mesa...yup.

Quote by FacelessEnemy
Just got a new computer with Dell 19" LCD. The sidebars on this site have like a slight flicker to then. Refresh rate or whatever is on as high as the monitor goes. This is the only site that does it.

Also, this is my first widescreen computer monitor. Most sites text is small as ****. Kinda sucks.

i'm sure that that's not ideal. :/
my monitor's done that before on the recommended rate and it goes after a while.
Quote by FacelessEnemy

Tools>Options>Change font size.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by the agony scene
i know your problem as ive experienced it myself answer? its made by dell

yes, they suck.