Hey Guys

Im really keen on adding a talkbox to my setup but need to find out a bit more about the best way to set it up. Currently im running my guitars through a zoom 505II pedal into my amp.
Now what I want to know is which talkboxes could be added in to this chain after the zoom then run to my amp, i.e. i want to have the effects created by the pedal run through the talkbox.
As my amp isnt the greatest out there the pedal is the heart of my setup really.
Ive heard some talkboxes cant run into amps and act as their own amp, which isn't really what i want.

help would be hugely appreciated!
Quote by Draken
Look i'm saying if she wore those glasses in bed i'd plough her like an Amish guy sowing his maize crop.

My Gear:
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse Pro
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Cheap classical guitar
Ashton GA-158C
Zoom 505II
you'll play the intro to that bon jovi song 3 times then the novelty will wear off
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
I thought talk boxes had to run thru seperate amps, and one of the bad aspects of them was that they blew amp heads alot, which has been fixed btw. You also gonna need a mic i think. But those run pretty cheap, so thats not a big deal. I would go with a Banshee talk box, and maybe look at an online manual for one (if one exists).
You can buy a Rocktron Banshee (i have one, it's great). I recommend putting it before the Zoom processor. You'll need a mic stand to attach the vinyl tube to and a mic and pa if you wanna use it in a band.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by qotsa1998
I thought talk boxes had to run thru seperate amps, and one of the bad aspects of them was that they blew amp heads alot, which has been fixed btw. You also gonna need a mic i think. But those run pretty cheap, so thats not a big deal. I would go with a Banshee talk box, and maybe look at an online manual for one (if one exists).

Those are home-made talkboxes, and yes they are very dangerous.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.