OK my friend sent me a recording of paul harvie about these 2 gay guys. They WERE "FELCHING" . The one guy put a cardboard tube up his partners ass and put there pet hamster in it! The hamster went "inside" the guys rectum and was shot out when he purposely ripped ass. When it came out they yelled "Armageddon!". So the two idiots tried it again and this time the hamster didn't come out so the one without the tube up his ass got a match and threw it down the tube to get the hamster out. Instead of getting the hamster out, the match lit "a pocket of intestinal gas" and ignited the hamsters hair which ignited even more gas. Needless to say the hamster was shot out like a bullet and burnt the first partner in the face and burnt the second ones colon. They both were severely injured and takin to the hospital. The first partner also received a broken nose from the hamster hitting him!

I found this extremely awesomely funny but you need to here the recording...
Old as time.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Funny ass shiit? You counted wrong, bucko.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
^oh, okay.

This is...real..? I don't want to click on the link..
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
That's not felching.

Not felching at all.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.