I was searching for cool pentagrams and I just listed siome cool ones, but im still searching for more.

yeah not a lot of ultimate pentagrams (ashamed of himself for this thread)
The title of this thread is verging on oxymoron.
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
The coolest Pentagram is the band.
Maybe U2 wouldn't suck so hard if they stopped preaching and started rocking instead. Of course, that's difficult to do with Pantera holding a near monopoly on all things that rock.
-Maddox.
Quote by BassyJoey
The title of this thread is verging on oxymoron.

+1

i think i'm going to have to say...

Myth Confirmed.
Quote by Maxx_Pouwer
The bottom one isn't a pentagram.
Or is it the top two.
Oh well

all of them have 5 tips. They're all pentagrams
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Quote by Cafas
The coolest Pentagram is the band.

Do you mean the actual band Pentagram, or that metal band that has that uncatchy name so everyone happens to refer to them as Pentagram?
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
pentagrams are lame! pentacles are where its at!

I have no opinion on this matter.
now I can see there are not only incult people in ug (as I am) my goal is too get rejected on ug (ask chris.rock.art she will confirm) another thing you want to now to reject me: Im not even a guitarist, I was forced to join ug by some guitar player (no chris it is not you). So please REJECT ME MORE
Quote by blackbak
now I can see there are not only incult people in ug (as I am) my goal is too get rejected on ug (ask chris.rock.art she will confirm) another thing you want to now to reject me: Im not even a guitarist, I was forced to join ug by some guitar player (no chris it is not you). So please REJECT ME MORE

you are weird. I like that.

please stay

..seriously though, this is the pit. No one cares if you play guitar or not, and If you don't like it..just don't come here. simple as that
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
elaborate as i am fairly interested in the second one

Here's a section from Wikipedia about it.

Baphomet is a name of unestablished provenance. It first appeared in trial transcripts during the Inquisition of the Knights Templar in the early 1300s. Some modern scholars believe the name to have been an Old French corruption and misspelling of the name Mahomet (Muhammad).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet

Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
The second ones a Baphomet which satanists believe in
the last one is a Wiccan pentagram which resembles the 5 elements of the earth
The first one looks like the dimmu borgir pentagram from death cult Armageddon

thus the only authentic pentagram is the wiccan one, but sorry, it's nothing "evil".
+1 Pentagram are an awesome band

EDIT: and btw, they're all pentagrams, the first two are just inverted pentagrams.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by Mask_Of_Sanity

thus the only authentic pentagram is the wiccan one, but sorry, it's nothing "evil".

uhh, any 5 pointed star is an "authentic" pentagram, all of those are pentagrams, the bottom one is the only ones that Wiccans would wear though.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Pentagrams suck. Instead, get an octagram and use it to scare wizards.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Heartagram FTW!
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Quote by Macabre_Turtle
FTL. Big time.

Bumping a thread that should be dead by now.

FTL.
sup?