Well, I was recently told that it is unhealthy to take a dump before bed.

Is there any truth to this?

I could only think that maybe, becuase your stomach is empty or something...

Thoughts?
well if you take a dump, your stomach is probably already empty because the food is in your intestines.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
If anything, not taking a dump would be more unhealthy. Keeping all that crap up inside you for 7/8 hours more than it needs to be.
yeah dude, you shi t out your bowels not stomach, otherwise when you had to crap youd be on the john for like 2 days?
Fallen Into the Abyss of indignity, Doubt Does Not exist Or Dome Into Being Ignominious and Pale
No, you heard taking a dump in bed is bad for you. Big difference.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Complete BS
Without a good harmonic knowledge, one cannot expect to become a great jazz soloist ~ Horace Silver

Quote by dietermoreno
Is it possible for 6 string guitar to tune lower than drop C and scales still work?
Quote by cliff_em_all
No, you heard taking a dump in bed is bad for you. Big difference.

You sir, win.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
It's bad in prison, because it means you've got your trousers round your ankles while your cell mate is thinking just how cold and lonely his bed is.
i always do it, it's such a nice feeling when your anal sphincter muscles are all achey from their hard work and you climb into bed and you get that anal soothage feeling.
A couple times I've woken up in the middle of the night because I had to take a crap, not diarrhea or anything either
Can't even take a **** without a health warning anymore
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
Quote by iamageek
i always do it, it's such a nice feeling when your anal sphincter muscles are all achey from their hard work and you climb into bed and you get that anal soothage feeling.

+1
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
Why would it be unhealthy? It's better to get it out than let it sit in there for the night.
The only reason I'd prefer to take a dump in the morning is so I could take my daily shower afterwards and feel more refreshed for it.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

If you need one then have one, it's probably not worth the risk of waking up in a ****ty bed
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis