ok im new at UG and this is my first post so bear with me if i mess up.
but what i need help on is my school is having a talent show coming up that i want to play guitar in and im a little stuck on what to play...it doesnt have to be easy..just something that has no words and is sounds really good. any help wud be greatly appreciated!!!!!!
Play "No Boundaries" by Michael Angelo Batio. Greatest 3 1/2 minutes of your life, no words.
Mab Ftw! also try some buckethead
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Try to learn some of Glasgow mega-Snake by Mogwai. Cool song. Orion by metallica is a cool chioce, BladeCatcher from Mastodon would be awesome to see. Try that one.
What about Eruption?
Follower of Zeppelinism

92% of teenagers have moved to rap, put this in your sig if you're in the 8% that still listens to real music.:stickpoke
Try "Little Wing" by Hendrix maybe, possibly an easy Satriani song "The Forgotten Part 2" if you alter a few bits... OR just get a 12 bar blues backing track and improvise something over it, takes alot less practice than learning a song.
Quote by cakemonster91

*chuckle* A peanut. With a face.

Go to your staff paper and re-write this song a half step down so on the paper it'll be like you have a "C" just move it down to a "B#"

Know your theory, then play like you don't.

yeah...um i "no boundaires" is a little more than i can handle. i can do all of the tapping part in "eruption" and im tryin to build onto and off off that so if u know anything i can do with that..or just a suggestion to start completely over.