..Good idea or no? I'm stacking something like 200 pounds of a 4x12 Crate tilt-back on top of a 2x12 Avatar, all under my Peavey JSX. The carpet on my floor is pretty low, not like some giant shag carpet from the 70s. Although that would be nice.

Anyways, I'm afraid it might fall over.. It's not braced against the wall, because there's a drape right behind it. Should I be bracing it against something? Because it wobbles just a bit if you give it a shove. I haven't stacked the head on it yet, because that's the part I'm most afraid of falling off.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
Stack the 2x12 on top of the 4x12, then the head.
If your head has tubes, i wouldn't advise placing it in front of drapes, just in case.
Might cause an inferno.
But yeah, just brace it on whatever you can.
Dude.....you are gonna have all those indents in your carpet! Those suck...

Also:

Quote by Firequacker
The carpet on my floor is pretty low, not like some giant shag carpet from the 70s. Although that would be nice.

Are you a fag? That is the gayest thing I have read in the past ten minutes...
Quote by Hot_Money420
Dude.....you are gonna have all those indents in your carpet! Those suck...

We steam often =] they come right out usually.

And, I can't stack the 2x12 on the 4x12. The tilted top is almost half the area. I've already stacked the 4x12 on the 2x12. Are you sure I should put it against the wall? I'm afraid it won't ventilate correctly.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
I have a 5150 head on top of a XXX 412 and Avatar 212 cabs, so its a similar setup and I've never had a problem.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

If you're so worried about it, put the head on top of the 2x12 and have the 4x12 just sitting next to everything else if you have enough room.