They say "What do you play on guitar"

I say, "Rush and eric clapton"

They say "Whos that?" "Lets play some stairway or some master of puppets"

i hate it when they say "what songs can you play on guitar" and they dont even know one of them. and they aren't that unknown of songs...
If you like Blues/Rock then add me as a friend. I need to talk to some Blues/Rock Musicians and need reccomendations.
Maybe you're the one that "sucks" because you don't know "some stairway or some master of puppets". Yeah, how do you like them apples?
If your reply was just Rush and Clapton, then you seem rather narrow minded in the field of music...I think you suck....

the pit's got attitude today
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

I could slap you for posting such a pointless thread
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
Grow up. I'm sick of people making stupid threads about this. People listen to music they want to hear. It's not a bloody crime that they don't know the songs you play. God - what do you want to do, send them to prison and have them beheaded?

Are you 11?
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by tincho729

the pit's got attitude today

when don't we?
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
I'm sorry, but how can we derive a discussion from this? What do you want us to do? (Sorry if I'm coming off as a dick)
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

This just in.

You lose.

Go home.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by DiveRightIn63
when don't we?

Good point..but still, I'm afraid of making a thread and getting flamed to death

..well, it would have to be as dumb as this one or the one of the kid who wants to be rejected, but still..
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Quote by Nacho Cheese!
If your reply was just Rush and Clapton, then you seem rather narrow minded in the field of music...I think you suck....

+1
Quote by Nacho Cheese!

i think rush are problably one of the most versatile bands to date... and clapton is pretty cool too ... Just because its not drop tuned with the gain at 11 talking about puppets and horsemen doesn't mean it's not good.

RUSH ARE AWESOME!