Anyone here listen to this band?

They are a neoclassical/visual kei/metal band from Japan. So yes, lyrics are Japanese, and they do put a lot of work into all aesthetic aspects of their band. It was formed to be an artistic expression both musically and visually. One of the best metal bands I'v heared in a long time.

http://www.myspace.com/versaillesjp
It was a horrible treaty.
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

They're alright. Pretty much known for their guitarist, Hizaki, who can cross dress better than no other.

this is a man, aged 29.

Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
That band looks like something straight out of a Final Fantasy Video Game.
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you... - Abomino Aetas
They got some pretty good stuff. Can't wait for the album in July.
im ****n scared
that is not a man

But the music, good. Except whenever i hear the vocalist i think of dragonball z, pokemon and all asian shows like that.
Anyone going to see them at A-Kon 19 in Texas or the Knitting Factory in California? If gas wasnt so expensive I would drive the 1400 miles there, 2800 miles total....for 30 mpg thats around $330 in gas then $35 to get in..hmmm, if I brought two people to split driving and gas this might acctually work....
i ****in love the versailles. they kinda brought back that old victorian style. i love it when a man dresses like a woman. **** u homophobes t(>.<t)
the dark lord is on the rise, me unlike many will be at his side the night he returns, for i will be his most loyal servent and he will remorse me with treasures beyond belief !! and ur just jelaous =P
I heard them a couple of times before. I wasn't sure whether I liked it.

I'm still not sure.

They're strange...
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.