A little while back my dad went to see our Greek doctor about lumps on his neck, the doctor straight away said he had Hodgkinsons disease...

So after many biopsies and tests, it was confirmed as that particular cancer today, it is curable apparantly... With a 98% success rating, but, none the less quite depressing to know he has this illness.

Has anyone had any experience with this sort of desease? Or knows of anyone with it?
I do however believe he's in the early stages of it...

-Paul
I've known people that have died of cancer, like my Grandma..

I'm sorry to hear that, but cheer up, your dad will be fine.
sup?
I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm glad it's not that serious.
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

My friends dad has prostate cancer, apparently there are many cures for it and it is the most common in men
Thank you...

It's just quite bad times at the moment, NHS lied to us first time around, apparantly he was cancer free, then all of a sudden it's full blown Cancer..

Is it really as curable as they say? Or are they sugar coating it?

-Paul
My mom had breast cancer twice. Luckily, it was just a small area, and they were able to take it out. I know, it is a scary thing, but I'm sure everything will go fine. I know how you feel, man.
Quote by Broadsword
I posted this in the last one, but yeah, some old dude in a McDonalds in Alabama called me an aardvark.

haha thanks for the grim outlook man...

But cheers for the support!
I'm glad there is a cure, it will apparantly make him go bald and pale for quite a while...
Mario Lemieux. He came back from it to play more hockey.
ldl that was a great way start offering encouragement. Work on it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I'm glad you specified that your doctor was Greek. I was about to call bs until you said that.
I had cancer long ago in my nasal cavity. I', okay now. I hope your dad does well too. I wish him the best.

Quote by Zanon
My friends dad has prostate cancer, apparently there are many cures for it and it is most common in men

That's probably because women lack prostates.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
Hahaha... it's just what I've always called the guy, since a kid... He's looked after our family for many years now, since my father was a child.

I believe my dad has nasal cancer along with it, because he has a groath there, they took a biopsy of that aswell, not sure of the ressults yet, but it may be conncted to the Hodgkinsons.
Although as far as I can tell he has had it his whole life...
Quote by JMack

That's probably because women lack prostates.

I think he meant it's the most common type of cancer a man can have.

or was that sarcasm?
Quote by master
I think he meant it's the most common type of cancer a man can have.

or was that sarcasm?

I was being facetious.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
You're lucky it was caught early. I can say with some pretty strong confidence your dad will end up alright, be thankful
Quote by stringmagician
You're lucky it was caught early. I can say with some pretty strong confidence your dad will end up alright, be thankful

also be thankful it curable, 98% of the time
good luck making it through the rough time nonetheless