A worker hung himself from a crane today. That's just messed up, what on Earth would ever push you to make that kind of decision? Anybody else thinks that's just wrong?

Anyway, here's a pic

Si lo ven que viene palo al tiburon
Vamos a darle duro sin vacilacion
Si lo ven que viene palo al Tiburon
En la union esta la fuerza y nuestra salvacion

Well It's definitely better then hanging yourself in your house alone.

You get to then be famous, but yeah that's pretty sad
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
This reminds me of when they executed an elephant in 1916 for the murder of some kid at a circus or something. They hung it from a crane.

Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by Slaytanic6606
This reminds me of when they executed an elephant in 1916 for the murder of some kid at a circus or something. They hung it from a crane.

I'd take that link down..... whether it's censored or not. I think it's against some rule to link to those kind of sites on UG.

Maybe not. Idk.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Oh how I LOL'd HARD at the elephant. Not seen that in years.

Yes, Im a cold heartless bastard, and was ready to make a sick joke about the construction worker too.
Gear:
PRS Tremonti SE with PRS USA Tremonti pickups
2001 Ibanez RG470
Peavey Bandit 112
Fender Superchamp XD
USA Jackson SL1
Quote by Gabbastard
Oh how I LOL'd HARD at the elephant. Not seen that in years.

Yes, Im a cold heartless bastard, and was ready to make a sick joke about the construction worker too.

wow you are sooooo cool! can i be your friend?
Quote by diablo_man
wow you are sooooo cool! can i be your friend?

Me too! I want to be your friend too Mr. CoolIce.

On topic:

The guy who hung himself is a douche.
What an A-hole

"Man, I hate my life. I think I'll permanently scar everyone that drives this freeway today. My family can hear about it second hand I guess. I wonder how many times they'll have to explain this story to people?"
Quote by stringmagician
What an A-hole

"Man, I hate my life. I think I'll permanently scar everyone that drives this freeway today. My family can hear about it second hand I guess. I wonder how many times they'll have to explain this story to people?"

Dude, if you're about to tie a rope around your neck, jump off a crane causing your neck to snap like a twig killing you instantly, you honestly think you're going to care how other people are going to react?
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Quote by Pedalboard
Dude, if you're about to tie a rope around your neck, jump off a crane causing your neck to snap like a twig killing you instantly, you honestly think you're going to care how other people are going to react?

You do have a point, but he was a coward for not jumping. It would've been less work for him, and not hundreds, or thousands, of drivers would've seen his corpse.

I kind of think he did it for people to see, maybe he was thinking it'll make him famous, or something.
Quote by Pedalboard

I think he should have been a lot less selfish and drama queenish. If you're going to kill yourself you're a selfish asshole for putting your loved ones through it, but if you're forcing tons of people to see you you're an egocentric ****, and personally I will give you no sympathy.
Quote by stringmagician
I think he should have been a lot less selfish and drama queenish. If you're going to kill yourself you're a selfish asshole for putting your loved ones through it, but if you're forcing tons of people to see you you're an egocentric ****, and personally I will give you no sympathy.

My theory is that he felt that his life was insignificant, which makes sense with him being a construction worker and whatnot. When he decided to commit suicide, he wanted to do it in a way that people would remember him for.

I mean honestly, the guy killed himself. Do you think it's the right time to be criticizing him?
Quote by The_Paranoia
What a douche.

Is there a body in that picture? Or is it just a picture of the crane? Sorry my eyes hurt now and I can't see that well.

Why is he a douche?
Quote by Taygunov
pussies commit suicide

Yep. No guts at all in killing yourself That would have been really scared when he did that. Quit criticising and leave it. He's dead.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by stringmagician
What an A-hole

Yeah, people don't really get messed up very easily. Everyone's always so afraid of "emotional scars," which, to me is a bunch of BS. I'd wager to say that 99% of people didn't notice it, period; and that less than 1% of the 1% of the people that saw it figured out what it was, and like 5% of those people will be impacted by it in any real way, so, about 1 person was probably impacted by this on the freeway. His coworkers are probably the ones tormented by it, more than everyone. People are tough, seeing some guy hanging isn't gonna mess them up.

I feel sorry for whoever had to drag his dead arse up that crane, then back down it.

As far as the guy committing suicide, don't judge him. He could have had a mental disorder, it could be the side-effect of medication, it could be a million things. Heck, there's probably a chance that he did it to support his family, I mean, life isn't cheap, and life insurance pays out.

****, life sucks period, I don't really blame anyone for committing suicide.

But, I can blame someone for committing suicide in a not awesome way. I mean, if you shove off the mortal coil, you might as well do it with style; you know, explosions, fire, awesomeness. At least that way people could say he went out with a bang!!!

Seriously, though, suicides not really a good idea, don't do it kiddies.
Livin' Easy, Livin' Free
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
My theory is that he felt that his life was insignificant, which makes sense with him being a construction worker and whatnot. When he decided to commit suicide, he wanted to do it in a way that people would remember him for.

I mean honestly, the guy killed himself. Do you think it's the right time to be criticizing him?

Absolutely, suicide is a selfish, cowardly thing.
the picture sent gave me tingles... really eerie. And yes I agree it would a great "when you see it youll **** bricks" picture.
In Soviet Russia suicide was high among people who were assigned a life time of hard labor.

- Random fact.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by Thornography

I think it's that.

Alright, maybe he did it to scar people who passed by, maybe he thought my life sucks and everyone else should be miserable, probably not.

Why did he do it?
Quote by -Bloo
Alright, maybe he did it to scar people who passed by, maybe he thought my life sucks and everyone else should be miserable, probably not.

Why did he do it?

He probably did it to spite all the people that didn't pay attention to him.
Quote by Thornography

I think it's that.

I thought I was the only one who saw that! That picture is pretty creepy to look at.