Page 1 of 2
it's on right now (east coast United States)

who else is watching or plans to watch it?

what will we do without it?
I thought there was a new series coming out. I'm not a big fan though someone just told me that.
scrubs rocks lol
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Quote by Exteme_Conflict
Finally.........I hate Scrubs

GTFO

How can you hate Scrubs???

Do you even have a soul???
there will be another season? What network?
Rig:
'91 Eric Clapton strat w/ MT-2 preamp and piezo bridge system

Lotus '62 Strat replica
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Pearly Gates Pups
Epiphone Sheraton STOCK
Epiphone Tom Delonge ES-333

Epiphone EJ-200CE

Traynor YCV40T
Traynor HEAD
It's like a sick dog that keeps crapping itself - it should have been put out of its (and our) misery years ago.
Scrubs is good but it can get kind of predictable, especially Dr.Cox. It's like alright we get it whenever he appears he is gonna say some extremely over streched sarcastic remark about a situation going on, let's move on. Other then him it's a pretty good show.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
there will be another season? What network?

Amid strike-induced doubt involving the final episodes of Scrubs, on February 28, 2008, The Hollywood Reporter reported that ABC was in talks with corporate sibling ABC Studios to bring Scrubs to ABC for an eighth season of 18 episodes,[27] despite both Lawrence's and Braff's protests that the seventh season would definitely be the last.[23] Just hours later, Variety reported that NBC was lashing out and threatening legal action against ABC Studios.[28] However, McGinley confirmed that he had been told to report back to work March 24, 2008 to begin production for another season.[29] McGinley was also quoted on March 12, 2008 as saying that the show's long-rumored move from NBC to ABC was a done deal.[30] According to McGinley, Scrubs will air on ABC during the 2008-2009 TV season. [31]

On March 19, 2008, Michael Ausiello of TV Guide reported that although nothing is "official," the Scrubs cast was to report back to work the following Wednesday for work on an "unofficial" season as of yet. [32] On April 2, 2008, NBC announced their fall schedule, which did not include an eighth season of Scrubs. [33] This led to more speculation that the show could indeed be making the switch to ABC. NBC President Ben Silverman later informed reporters, "I don't know where Scrubs is going. It's finished its run on NBC, though."

On April 4, 2008, Kristin Dos Santos of E! Online reported that following the completion of the 12 episodes owed to NBC for season seven, production would immediately commence on 18 all-new episodes for season eight. These episodes will almost certainly air on ABC for the 2008-09 season.[34]

On April 28, 2008, Zach Braff posted in his blog on MySpace that an eighth season consisting of 18 episodes was under production but that he could not say where it will be aired.[35]

On May 7, 2008, Braff posted a bulletin on MySpace stating that the May 8, 2008 episode "is the final episode of Scrubs (on NBC...)
hah I used to be a scrubs hater until recently as at my friends and he has all the seasons on dvd and he let me borrow them once and from then on i wass addicted
I'll just wait for it to swing around onto Comedy Central.

*hopes and hopes*
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

They've just been dragging it out for the past couple seasons, I used to love watching it now I just cringe and the predictability and bad jokes, they should've stopped while they were ahead.
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
Quote by smb
It's like a sick dog that keeps crapping itself - it should have been put out of its (and our) misery years ago.

It's funny sometimes, but egh, it gets old REALLY quick.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
yea this is just the last episode theyre airing on NBC, so they just called it season finale
also apparently this is the most expensive episode to shoot too.

waiting to download it
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Eh, I never liked Scrubs.
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
It's a good show. Still, a few clips of Green Wing and you will be jaded.
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
I love it.

I thought the new episode was weird. But i liked it.

I really hope there is a season 8!
Woohoo.
Quote by daeqwon10000
Scrubs is good but it can get kind of predictable, especially Dr.Cox. It's like alright we get it whenever he appears he is gonna say some extremely over streched sarcastic remark about a situation going on, let's move on. Other then him it's a pretty good show.

This. Every episode is exactly the same.
Quote by Corpus
This. Every episode is exactly the same.

No it isn't.

edit: Sorry, no THEY aren't.
I hate the show. I've seen several episodes and the show was too predictable and cheesy/corny for me.

But a lot of people like it, so I guess tt must be a good show. Probably just not for me...

the office FTW!!
Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah WoahWoah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah...

this is not my Batman cup...

But For real, that fantasy thing was the series finale? That doesn't exactly wrap things up in a nice little package does it...

Oh well, things are never usually wrapped up nicely in life either.
How can anyone not like Scrubs? How is that possible? Anyway, yeah, I already knew about season 8 but it's just great news.
I think Dr. Cox has lost his wittiness and doesn't make me laugh like he used to.
Quote by roger24
one time, when no-one was looking, i pooped in the hole of a accustic guitar.
Quote by dingmydong
They've just been dragging it out for the past couple seasons, I used to love watching it now I just cringe and the predictability and bad jokes, they should've stopped while they were ahead.

AMEN!!!!!! I've been saying that for a long time now and your the 1st to agree with me!
"For Us, For Them, For You"
It's not the last episode ever.

It says so in Zach's blog. They're going to do a Season 8.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
oh man, if they ended on that episode, i would have murdered someone. i mean, that was out of chronological order! hence kelso being around.....

My mind is going. I can feel it.
*sigh*

It's just gotten too difficult for me to catch Scrubs. I really haven't seen anything from season 7. I'll just wait till it comes out on DVD.
I am genuinely upset that it is over. I have seasons 1-6 on DVD, and watch them every day after school
High as tits
Quote by happytimeharry
*sigh*

It's just gotten too difficult for me to catch Scrubs. I really haven't seen anything from season 7. I'll just wait till it comes out on DVD.

they do have the full episodes on nbc . com if you're interested. fewer commercial time also.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
they do have the full episodes on nbc . com if you're interested. fewer commercial time also.

Ah, did they finally put that back up? It seemed it was down for the longest time.
About ****ing time. Stopped being entertaining a while ago.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Page 1 of 2