I just got an e-mail from coast2coast mixtapes saying that they are interested in featuring on of my songs on there.I e-mailed them bak,but i was wondering if anyone knows about this company.I know it's hip-hop based,and my music is guitar instrumental based on hip-hop beats at times.I don't want to go through with anything yet,but i was wondering if someone could give me the dirt on them. yeah it is a guitar forum and people aren't into hip-hop,but i want to check the legitimacy of them.
tl;dr. They're gonna rape you. Perfect answer for everything.
Quote by VoodooChild15
I used to take my penis out and touch stuff with it when no one was looking.

Quote by teensean
THANK YOU!!! i love you Snyde_Platypus!!!

I explained "lulz" =D
Don't Do It Man!

It's fraud.
██████████████████████████████
If they just said they want to feature your song and they're not making you pay money for anything I don't see a problem.

Also, hip hop sucks.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
yes, trust EVERYTHING you get in emails, they are infallible
incubus rocks my world
any SERIOUS answers?I just wanna know what to do when they e-mail me back.My songs don't have copyright yet.But anyway i know they are a company that provides exposure.so it's worth a shot.
Not this guy again. This is the same guy who posted his Black Reign song 1000000000000000000000 times. Personally i think hes lying but if its right im sure they just wanna hear ur stuff first see if its good and then maybe sign you.
Gear:
Guitars/ Basses:
PRS SE singlecut w/Tremolo
Epiphone Sg
Epiphone Thunderbird

Waiting in the wings:
Squier Strat mod
(soon to start)

Amps:
Line 6 Spider JAM
Peavey Max 115 bass amp
Have a Cigar
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Quote by ThePeacefrog
I'd have more of a back and forth before sending your songs.

I hear you.The guy hasn't gotten back to me and it'll probably take awhile,but i got a bit excited because it 's always cool to get recognized in a small way.I mean i'm making all of this stuff on a zoommrs8 for godsakes and a drum box.
Last edited by trbiggs619 at May 8, 2008,
the also sent me an email, but i play metal?
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
ok i just found out what the deal is.It's one of those pay to get on things.Basically you buy 100 copies of the mixtape you are feautured on and have it in before the deadline may 10th (staurday at midnight)and they will get your selected track on there.Is this really worth it?or does it sound like a scam?
Quote by MetalGS3SE
Also, hip hop sucks.

No.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump