Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
oh wow that was quick. Well what i forgot to put was im getting the combos of both, and need cleans too and i have heard alot of good things about the bugeras.
6505 can do cleans with a nice chorus pedal in front. They wont be that great though. Bugeras have a nice tone for the money and their cleans are better than the peavey but all up, the 6505 is head and shoulders over the Bugera.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
If you can afford the 6505, get it. It's an amazing amp. But if you don't have that kind of money, the 333XL is a GREAT alternative. Also check out the 6262. It's modeled after the 6505, whereas the 333XL is modeled after the JSX. I'm currently renting a 333XL and I am VERY impressed by it. Its tone is simply amazing, and it's quite versatile.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Used 6505 then.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
well i was going to go new on the bugera or used on the 6505 so their about the same i think.

I played the 6505 half stack and liked it but it seemed a bit fizzy and tbh my fav high gain tube head i have ever played was a mesa rec solo 50 (and i have played alot) i have heard the 333xl can hang w. mesas?
yea ik thats why im questioning it , i want a really all rounded amp so thats why im leaning towards bugera.
If you play a lot of stuff that doesn't need the amount of gain metal needs and only a little bit of metal, I'd say go with something else besides the 6505 and Bugera. The 6505 can get some decent Coheed and Slash tones, but I think you could probably do better for the cash. The Bugera is probably better at the tones than the 6505, but I just wouldn't buy one right now, their warranty is extremely shoddy and their quality seems to be iffy atm, they need to work on some stuff before I'll start recommending people to buy them.

Maybe look into a Mesa F-30 or F-50? Since you said you like the Single Recto, the F series isn't spot on, but it has the Mesa tone to it and I think you'd be much better off with it for what you play.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
^ good advice the F-30 sounds perfect for what i want anyways, i completely forgot about it. (i dont need 120 watts anyways)
Thing is the 333 might sound good but I would never gig with it without a backup. You can buy 2 for the price of one 6505 and if I wanted that sound I'd buy a 6505.
Jackson KV 2, Jackson COW 7 (both in B), Jackson Demmelition V
Bogner Überschall (blue rev)
Marshall 1960B Vintage (2x V30 & 2x G12T75)
TC Electronic G Major
BBE Sonic Maximizer 422A
Weber Mass 150w
ISP ProRackG
T.Racks Dinopower