This is something that came up with a few friends of mine. The question was, which would you rather do : sleep in a freshly hollowed out camel, or hold an aborted fetus in your mouth for 1 minute. I chose the fetus, while everyone else chose the camel.

So Pit, which would you choose?

P.S. Don't ask why this came up, I honestly don't know. My friend just asked me out of the blue.
I can't choose...
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Camel...
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Dead baby or camel? Camel, is there something wrong with you?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
My reasoning for this is that the fetus is only inside your mouth for 1 minute. As long as you don't move it around, there's no real problem, and personally, I wouldn't have any kidn of emotional effect from it. Inside a camel, you would spend hours inside something that was just gutted, so it would smell terrible, and quite possibly keep you from sleeping, in which case you would be spending hours inside a camel's skin with blood and other bodily fluids all over you.
is the fetus cleaned of blood? also, is it cooked? if its yes to both of those, i'd go fetus. if not i'd wrap myself up in my camel sleeping bag with a pillow and pass out
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by rage6945
is the fetus cleaned of blood? also, is it cooked? if its yes to both of those, i'd go fetus. if not i'd wrap myself up in my camel sleeping bag with a pillow and pass out

Don't know the condition of the fetus, but i imagine it would be fairly recently aborted. Also remember that the camel hasn't been cleaned out, just gutted.
I think someone should go and watch a film called 'Dumplings'.

In fact, anyone who hasnt should- just for my entertainment.

For the record, I would choose the camel.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by dark&broken
My reasoning for this is that the fetus is only inside your mouth for 1 minute. As long as you don't move it around, there's no real problem, and personally, I wouldn't have any kidn of emotional effect from it. Inside a camel, you would spend hours inside something that was just gutted, so it would smell terrible, and quite possibly keep you from sleeping, in which case you would be spending hours inside a camel's skin with blood and other bodily fluids all over you.

So what do you mean by "Hollowed out then"?

Hollowed means it's hollow, ya dig?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
holly crap. there is no choice in that matter. CAMEL! I can imagine a situation where i would need to keep warm inside a camel...but i cant imagine a situation where i would need to hold a dead baby in my mouth. Also, wtf do you think skin coats are? OMG, im inside a sheep!
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
Aborted fetuses taste like irresponsibility and low self esteem.
... So get me a fetus!
It's not just the skin. Basically you just killed a camel, cut it open and pulled out all it's insides. Possibly including bones. But you've still got all the blood and **** inside it and it was just killed so it smells like ****. (If you've seen star wars, think about when han solo cut open the animal thing and shoved luke in it. pretend your luke, except that you're conscious and tryingto sleep.)
Quote by dark&broken

also, veal comes from baby cows... i'm sure a lot of you eat that. and scrambled eggs are pretty much aborted chickens.

either way, both options are terribly disgusting, and might cause the victim to kill himself after doing either
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by Chadicus
holly crap. there is no choice in that matter. CAMEL! I can imagine a situation where i would need to keep warm inside a camel...but i cant imagine a situation where i would need to hold a dead baby in my mouth. Also, wtf do you think skin coats are? OMG, im inside a sheep!

what if someones trying to steal the fetus and you needed to hide it no matter what?
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Quote by dark&broken
It's not just the skin. Basically you just killed a camel, cut it open and pulled out all it's insides. Possibly including bones. But you've still got all the blood and **** inside it and it was just killed so it smells like ****. (If you've seen star wars, think about when han solo cut open the animal thing and shoved luke in it. pretend your luke, except that you're conscious and tryingto sleep.)

Valium and it wouldn't be too hard. I couldn't stick a dead, naked, smelling baby it my mouth, I don't give a **** what large animal I have to sleep in.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by kidsilcon
Valium and it wouldn't be too hard. I couldn't stick a dead, naked, smelling baby it my mouth, I don't give a **** what large animal I have to sleep in.

It's not like it's a newborn. It's a fetus. It likely doesn't even look human yet.
Uhm....

Camel...

Unless the fetus had sprinkles, cause they make anything they touch taste like rainbows