Not really, more certain frequencies an instrument should cover. Bass covers the lows and low-mids, drums cover the low mids and the mid...mids, and guitar covers mids and highs. Vocals usually just take over the highs when the guitar is playing rhythm.
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
Quote by locosenor13
rephrase your question, because it's hard to tell what you're asking

Like idk what volume we should put our rhythem and lead guitarists amp on and same with the bass. should it be as loud as the drums? where should the amps be put in the room? close or far apart? should they be near the singer? shouuld the drums be as far as possible?
Not necessarily...it depends what kind of music you play/what kind of "mood" you want to create. However, the best advice (for any type of music) is to ensure that one instrument doesn't drowned out everything else.
I don't know why Mac users get so defensive when you call them idiots. I mean, Apple is a company that has built its entire user base around the fact that its users can't do simple things like turn their computers on.
Quote by _synystergates_
Like idk what volume we should put our rhythem and lead guitarists amp on and same with the bass. should it be as loud as the drums? where should the amps be put in the room? close or far apart? should they be near the singer? shouuld the drums be as far as possible?

Dude, there's no correct way to do it, jsut try whatever, and change it around upntil it sounds good. But having everyone at about the same volume i susually a good place to start.
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT