Page 1 of 2
Anyone else taking this tomorrow? I am, not really worried, just a little nervous.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
I am! I'm not nervous but I am not very confident about snagging that 5 I want
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Is it the same test nation-wide?

I took it 3 on Monday. If it's the same test, then make sure to KNOW THE COURTS. Supreme Courts, District Courts, their functions, their authority, etc.

If it's not the same all around, then good luck tomorrow.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
hey phake....where do you live?
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
I remember that test. I studied my butt off for it and didn't even get a 3. I was so peeved.
Quote by Hot_Money420
Banned because I know a certain girl who used to think chocolate milk came from brown spotted cows....that young girl was a boy...and that boy was me....

Quote by aig91
Banned because listen to Sara. She speaks the truth.

Join the F.U.C.K.!
Quote by Greenfinger182
Is it the same test nation-wide?

I took it 3 on Monday. If it's the same test, then make sure to KNOW THE COURTS. Supreme Courts, District Courts, their functions, their authority, etc.

If it's not the same all around, then good luck tomorrow.

dude, thats US-comparative gov, not US history-AP

EDIT:... Beaten to it
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.
Quote by potcorn56
im taking A.P Euro which i heard was harder than A.P US plus theres already a thread on this http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...light=A.P.+Euro

No, AP US is one of the hardest exams in the nation
List of difficulty:
Physics C
Physics B
US History
English Language

all of which I am taking =[
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by abdulalhazred
hey phake....where do you live?

A suburb outside of Dayton, OH... why?
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Whoops. Is history the 10th grade test? In my school 11th grade was Euro and 10th was US History, and I took neither course.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
i took ap us last year....got a 5.....my advice is not to skip too many.....i skipped one got 2 wrong.
Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

Quote by vintage x metal
List of difficulty:
Physics C
Physics B
US History
English Language

Ooo, Physics B. Good luck on that one. I hardly passed the exams in class, but I passed the AP exam so it couldn't have been too bad.
Quote by Hot_Money420
Banned because I know a certain girl who used to think chocolate milk came from brown spotted cows....that young girl was a boy...and that boy was me....

Quote by aig91
Banned because listen to Sara. She speaks the truth.

Join the F.U.C.K.!
Quote by MidnightSonata
Ooo, Physics B. Good luck on that one. I hardly passed the exams in class, but I passed the AP exam so it couldn't have been too bad.

Mm well we've been doing many practice exams I've been pulling 4s without putting much effort in (since it's just been for homework)
So I will hopefully get a high 4 or low 5 on the actual exam =]
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
List of difficulty:
Physics C
Physics B
US History
English Language

you serious because our tests in class were hard as ****, people who took AP US said that AP Euro was so much harder so AP Euro is the easiest? cause in AP Euro there seems like there is so much more people and conflicts and events ya know
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
Quote by potcorn56
you serious because our tests in class were hard as ****, people who took AP US said that AP Euro was so much harder so AP Euro is the easiest? cause in AP Euro there seems like there is so much more people and conflicts and events ya know

It's also a lot more vague though. The test (I took it last year) has broad questions and not many that are specific to a sanction or event unless it was of HUGE significance. Plus the DBQ is so much easier for Euro.
Statistically, the nation has much lower scores on AP US than AP Euro. The class at your school may be harder, but the exam is not.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
List of difficulty:
Physics C
Physics B
US History
English Language

List of difficulty:
Physics C
Physics B
AP Chemistry
US History
English Language

That test is going to be death..It's so dependent on whether or not you have a good teacher and mine is horrible :'(
Quote by vintage x metal
It's also a lot more vague though. The test (I took it last year) has broad questions and not many that are specific to a sanction or event unless it was of HUGE significance. Plus the DBQ is so much easier for Euro.
Statistically, the nation has much lower scores on AP US than AP Euro. The class at your school may be harder, but the exam is not.

so if i have a basic idea about everything i should be good?
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
Quote by GuitarManiac09
List of difficulty:
Physics C
Physics B
AP Chemistry
US History
English Language

That test is going to be death..It's so dependent on whether or not you have a good teacher and mine is horrible :'(

Teacher is essential. My school has a biotech program and our chem teacher is fantastic. Both the class and the exam are easy for students; most everyone I know got a 4 if not a 5.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by pHaKe
A suburb outside of Dayton, OH... why?

i wanted to make sure you really were the guy i was watching through the window...
Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

just got back from the APUSH exam, the DBQ was amazing.
My Gear:
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat
Vox AD30VT
Big Muff Pi.
Quote by guitar_infidel
just got back from the APUSH exam, the DBQ was amazing.

Agreed. I wrote in big letters "YES!" next to the question when I saw what it was about.

All the other essay topics sucked really bad though.

We can't discuss 'em though, because otherwise the ETS will track us down and kill us invalidate our test scores.
Quote by rockon1824
Agreed. I wrote in big letters "YES!" next to the question when I saw what it was about.

All the other essay topics sucked really bad though.

We can't discuss 'em though, because otherwise the ETS will track us down and kill us invalidate our test scores.

...Vietnam...

OH SHI-

i agree though, all the free response questions sucked balls.

The MC part was easier than the practice tests i took though, so that was good.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Quote by sixstringsteve
...Vietnam...

OH SHI-

The MC had the dumbest questions ever. Extremly easy, but dumb. Does College Board look through the test booklet? If so, they will find some interesting additions to the cartoons on mine.
OMG.... i just took it.. got back... MC was tolerable... but there were so many weird questions that i got wrong like zoot suit riot and columbian exposition.....

and the DBQ was alright..... but the other essays... OMG..... i had no idea what to right about... my essays were like a page and a half......... they just had to pick the most boring topics that nobody really cares about....
Quote by sixstringsteve
...Vietnam...

OH SHI-

I spent about a full page of my DBQ response talking about Jimi at Woodstock (social tensions), and carried it over to the free response about the "market revolution" (whatever the **** that was).

Overall I'd bet I got a 5 though
This sig is
The multiple choice was pretty easy, and the DBQ was a great topic. All the other FRQ's sucked though.
12 fret fury
the frq other than the dbq... impossible i wrote only like page and a half for each of them. my paragraphs were like 4 sentences long
Im taking the AP World History test Thursday.
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
How was it boys?
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Multiple choice wasn't bad, a bunch of really stupid obscure questions though. DBQ was bitchin', they picked a great topic, I nailed it. Free responses on the other hand...

I screwed those up, I had no idea about any of the questions.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
yeah, i felt it went pretty well. DBQ was great, FRQ's were decent. The multiple choice were alright, i didn't answer two of them, and i guessed on about 10.
Multiple choice was so easy. DBQ topic I didnt know much about, but I still ended up writing it well. The essay topics sucked a bit so one of my essays is just pure crap, but whatever =]
My friend last year drew Teddy Roosevelt hugging a bear for her last essay and she still had a 4 haha
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

it was really ez...ill tell you what was on mine for the essay...or at least what i remember...
you have to know about the new south and how it lead up to WWI or something, it has to do with politics and race relations, im sorry but i dont remeber more...the other question was explain the relationship among settlers of either spanish southwest colonies, new england colonies, chesapeak bay colony, and new york and new france with the indians in the late 1600s...the dbq was explain the economic, political, and social tensions of teh vietnam war on america...hope it helped...btw the multiple choice is way ezer than any practice test ive taken
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
oh i remember how in our ap us class our teacher allowed us to look at the previous two years exam booklets of the essays (the green booklet) written by ap students of the last two years... holding this in mind... today i wrote in my green booklet next to the essay questions (not the dbq) "Hope you don't get questions that blow like these"
Quote by bi-ah!
it was really ez...ill tell you what was on mine for the essay...or at least what i remember...
you have to know about the new south and how it lead up to WWI or something, it has to do with politics and race relations, im sorry but i dont remeber more...the other question was explain the relationship among settlers of either spanish southwest colonies, new england colonies, chesapeak bay colony, and new york and new france with the indians in the late 1600s...the dbq was explain the economic, political, and social tensions of teh vietnam war on america...hope it helped...btw the multiple choice is way ezer than any practice test ive taken

You are aware that everyone takes it on the same day right? I.E. you are of no help to no one.
Quote by rockon1824

You are aware that everyone takes it on the same day right? I.E. you are of no help to no one.

no i didnt...and i just realized this was started yesterday...sry...i didnt know...oh well...AHHAHAAH
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
god i didn't even know what the new south was... so i wrote randomly in my essay how race relations changed little and cited things like Jim Crow Laws/black codes... for economy i had no idea... i said something like economy changed little because agriculture was still the main economic part of the South by WWI--- but that was the only fact i put for that...

i did even worse on the other essay question... had no idea what a market economy was (i hate economics) so i said something about how in the chesepeake english were hostile to the indians but the spanish were more friendly anc accepting of indian cultures - mestizos... someone please tell me im right
Page 1 of 2