Ok so. I met a girl... we got along fine and we started talking... alot.

She asked me to a party that coming friday and 2 days before the party she broke up with her boyfriend after being with him for 3 years ( i later found out he cheated on her)

We started spending alot of time talking and being together.

On the second to last day before i left for home, which btw is only an hour away, her ex was coincidently on campus ... hes already outta college and he apparently saw me and her together walkin to her car. He freaked out and was mad at her... ( i thought to myself dude u cheated on her)

O ya and her parents seem to love him more than she does at the moment... theyre pressuring her to get back together with him.

Edit:Both that friday night and that saturday night she spent the night in my dorm and things got a little.. steamy we'll say. Im pretty sure she cares about me as much as i care about her... which is quite alot.

On our last day together i moved in for a last kiss in the parking lot and she pulled away. I later found out she pulled away because somebody might recognize her and as she put it.... "he might find out and do something to me"

She told me to drop it... I did.

The only question to ask now is... what the f*ck is going on lol....
Last edited by Rinky at May 8, 2008,
Rape, of course.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I don't know, I personally don't know these people.

But is she fit?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Well, you're most likely involed in something that is much larger than anything you could ever possibly imagine.

Either that, or the boy friend will just kill you because he's a jealous, cheating asshole.

Who knows!
first you need an apricot, 2 bottles of vitamin water, 6 packages of underwear, 2 waterbongs and some crisco.
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
It's a conspiracy!... Somewhat!
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Quote by zedeathmetal
first you need an apricot, 2 bottles of vitamin water, 6 packages of underwear, 2 waterbongs and some crisco.

that'll do it.
Basically people can be really stupid about relationships. Talk to her and take a straight stance that you're interested in her(I'm assuming this is true) but you don't want to be involved with her romantically unless you know this other guy is out of her life. To make this more complicated, you still need to be sympathetic to the fact that she is just getting out of a three year relationship and let her know you understand she's going through some tough times. Offer to give her some space but "Stay in Touch."

I've seen **** like this happen before. People move on when their still attached to their ex (who has **** all over them) and they end up ****ting all over the person they move on with. Stand up for yourself man!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
It sounds like you're in a Highlander-level competition with this guy. There can only be one

HEEEEEEEERE WE ARE
PRINCES OF THE UNIIVEEEEEERSE
sounds like you were a rebound for her so she could feel better about the situation... it happened to me too... not the same way... its kinda opposite... but ya.... you were a rebound me thinks
According to wiki FAP really stands for familial adenomatous polyposis, a type of colon cancer.
--------------
Ibanez SZ720
Randall RG75D
--------------
Me Playing Stuff: Here
Im not here for advice... just more or less wanting to talk lol.

I know she needs to decide whats right for her... Im giving her space, i probably wont see her in person mor than twice in the next 3 months.

Time is the key component im thinking...

but that whole what he might do to me thing is bull****.
Quote by Rinky
Ok so. I met a girl... we got along fine and we started talking... alot.

She asked me to a party that coming friday and 2 days before the party she broke up with her boyfriend after being with him for 3 years ( i later found out he cheated on her)

We started spending alot of time talking and being together.

On the second to last day before i left for home, which btw is only an hour away, her ex was coincidently on campus ... hes already outta college and he apparently saw me and her together walkin to her car. He freaked out and was mad at her... ( i thought to myself dude u cheated on her)

O ya and her parents seem to love him more than she does at the moment... theyre pressuring her to get back together with him.

Edit:Both that friday night and that saturday night she spent the night in my dorm and things got a little.. steamy we'll say. Im pretty sure she cares about me as much as i care about her... which is quite alot.

On our last day together i moved in for a last kiss in the parking lot and she pulled away. I later found out she pulled away because somebody might recognize her and as she put it.... "he might find out and do something to me"

She told me to drop it... I did.

The only question to ask now is... what the f*ck is going on lol....

That little paragraph makes me think that she's using you. I wouldn't know, I don't know you or the girl.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Stay in contact with her to see how things are going, it will take some time for her to get over this, so give her some space. She may be using you, but I dont personally know you or the girl so I couldnt make that call.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.