i have had a few painkillers (about 7)
and i've had lots of fruit

i have the sorest throat and the side of my tongue is brutally cut

also i have ulcers haha pwned.

and it was my birthday like 2 days ago.

i got a new phone

but yeah. what i was gonna ask. how do you get rid of your ills people?

lower caps FTW!
Quote by hightension01

Tell her
"I could be playing this *inserts Job For a Cowboys Doom Cd*
but i'd rather play this *inserts *David Crowder followed by Brewster*"

haha yeah that should work

Quote by Aqua Dementia
richrawr FTW!
How do I get rid of my ills? I man up, and go through my day. Oh, and I don't say ills.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
How do I get rid of my ills? I man up, and go through my day. Oh, and I don't say ills.

no u.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Looks like you should have asked for a doctor's appointment over a new phone.
What did you take and what did they have in them. Ie. 5mg oxy 500 Acetaminophen.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Quote by rickyy
no u.

why do you always say that to me?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
dude theres no cure for AIDS!
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
Why, or how, can you take 7 pain killers and still be posting in the pit?
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
if its tylenol or advil he would be fine. When it came to sports downing 5 to 7 advil before a game was nothing.
Quote by guitter515
if its tylenol or advil he would be fine. When it came to sports downing 5 to 7 advil before a game was nothing.

yeah, as long as it wasn't Aleve or something.

marijuana. truly a miracle panacea
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
why do you always say that to me?

Idk I find it amusing. I got in the habit of saying it to my girlfriend, lulz ensue
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by rickyy
Idk I find it amusing. I got in the habit of saying it to my girlfriend, lulz ensue

lol ok.

if you have an ulcer don't eat fruit..

(some) fruits are acidic and an ulcer is from too much acid in the stomach.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
lol ok.

no u.