I hate Hilary! but in school yesterday i found this thing where you can send Hilary a comment so i did. I asked her a serious question about patriotism and then naturally asked if she would melt iif i were to throw water on her. I know its ment for comments but i jumped at the chance anyway just in case she may glance at them. Now i know she did not read it because 2 pro hilary groups and i think Bill Clinton e mailed me thanking me for my support and telling what she was doing. I just want to say this sucks but should i continue sending nasty comments or try to get her and bill to stop e mailing me?
LOL! i love american politics. Its soo juicy and spin-doctored isnt it?

Clearly your statement (which i found rather hilary-ous) did not get read so sending more is just pointless and will result in furthur emails. Best policy is just to bounce back all the emails
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
Murder, Taxi Driver style, is the only option. Mohawk, gun up your sleeves, the whole 9 yards.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
I don't know but I agree on what hilary is I think she is a fascist that if elected will run this country to the ground. I also think Oboma is unamerican and that Micain is a liberal democrat that doesn't diserve the republican name. I realy wish Mit Romney was still in it one of the only canadites that can help this country.
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
Quote by 80sShred4TheWin
I don't know but I agree on what hilary is I think she is a fascist that if elected will run this country to the ground. I also think Oboma is unamerican and that Micain is a liberal democrat that doesn't diserve the republican name. I realy wish Mit Romney was still in it one of the only canadites that can help this country.

Nice spelling there.

Also, you wouldn't feel the same about Mitt Romney if you saw him run your state into the poor house.
Quote by Chadicus

Clearly your statement (which i found rather hilary-ous ) did not get read so sending more is just pointless and will result in furthur emails. Best policy is just to bounce back all the emails

LMFAO
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.

Clearly your statement (which i found rather hilary-ous) did not get read so sending more is just pointless and will result in furthur emails. Best policy is just to bounce back all the emails[/QUOTE/]

I would send more with hope she has a big enough ego to read some.
i did, i dont know why it was so funny.
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Quote by Chadicus

Clearly your statement (which i found rather hilary-ous) did not get read so sending more is just pointless and will result in furthur emails. Best policy is just to bounce back all the emails

LOL! Yes well said

Does anybody think that despite whether obama or clinton wins that the conservatives might actually get the presidency? Personally i don't want to see more rubbish from the same party that produced Bush jnr
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
personally i think whoever gets it is gonna grind america to ****. y? well i will tell you

McCain - douchey pro-war idiot.

Hilary - female. (sure to get shot)

Obama - black, racist. (sure to get shot)

not saying i have prejudice against them, its just some of the idiots in america that will.
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Quote by zedeathmetal
personally i think whoever gets it is gonna grind america to ****. y? well i will tell you

McCain - douchey pro-war idiot. (Basically shot.)

not saying i have prejudice against them, its just some of the idiots in america that will.

Fixed?
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Quote by zedeathmetal

thats exactly what i think.
we're basically screwed no matter who wins.

i just wish Steven Colbert could have ran...
i think HE would actually be better then these other idiots.
Quote by Aussie Ghost
LOL! Yes well said

Does anybody think that despite whether obama or clinton wins that the conservatives might actually get the presidency? Personally i don't want to see more rubbish from the same party that produced Bush jnr

you know, it's hard to believe, but there are actually idiots dumb enough to go out and vote for essentially four more years of a Bush presidency by voting for John McCain...
*asks to borrow someone's flame shield...anyone?*
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Quote by FireandFlames
You should have asked her to tell you her tale about being under sniper fire in Bosnia.

This.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
i think, Obama is America's best bet right now.
he has a level head, and good ideals.
McCain, is like a thousand years old, and treats the war like they did a thousand years ago.
Hilary, although smart, would probably end up being a figure head for Bill.
and as for Obama, the sad truth is. i think he'll end up shot. even so, he's the right guy.

too bad im not 18 yet
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
What's the big deal about being a "patriot" and all? Maybe it has to do with where you were brought up, but how does being a patriot factor into representing our country and fixing its economy?
Quote by iimjpii
What's the big deal about being a "patriot" and all? Maybe it has to do with where you were brought up, but how does being a patriot factor into representing our country and fixing its economy?

I never got it, either.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
yeah, the flag pin broohaha is the dumbest thing ive ever heard.
its like saying that if i dont wear a Gibson shirt everytime i go into public, that i dont play a Gibson guitar.
Quote by Code-E

Quote by magnum1117

Quote by necrosis1193
Ok, whomever thinks our next president will "run america into the ground" is an idiot. You say such things as if our whole country will fall apart from the actions of one person. This is NOT true, the president needs support from the legislative branch (ie:house and senate). Anyway what I'm saying is, you are making your decisions based on unreliable information, if you look into their pasts, some of the candidates have good social records and have a good track record. As for experience, some say they have more than others, but as jr. senators they hold the same amount of "power".

Anyway, vote in 08!
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Quote by misfitsdisciple
Ok, whomever thinks our next president will "run america into the ground" is an idiot. You say such things as if our whole country will fall apart from the actions of one person. This is NOT true, the president needs support from the legislative branch (ie:house and senate). Anyway what I'm saying is, you are making your decisions based on unreliable information, if you look into their pasts, some of the candidates have good social records and have a good track record. As for experience, some say they have more than others, but as jr. senators they hold the same amount of "power".

Anyway, vote in 08!

id vote if i could.
im 15 bro.
Quote by Code-E

Quote by magnum1117

Quote by necrosis1193
Whoever gets elected people are still going to bitch and moan. When IS this actual election anyway I'm sick of hearing about it on our news.
Quote by consecutive e
Whoever gets elected people are still going to bitch and moan. When IS this actual election anyway I'm sick of hearing about it on our news.

november or something -_-
Quote by iimjpii

They create an overdose of patriotism so people will not want to question the goverment because its culturally "wrong". You can see it when Bush declared the "war on terrorism" which was just plain stupid and they know it.
being patriotic and supporting nationalism is what starts meaningless wars and such, ie "fighting for your country". Damn you Napoleon for starting the idea of Nationalism!

Never stand up for the pledge of alliegience. It's what hilter wants you to do.
Founder of the Mike.h murder case group
Mike.h murder case
This day will go down in Lulzfamy.

Quote by Audio™
The Pit can't even solve what they want for lunch let alone how to save the world.
Quote by masterohumans
They create an overdose of patriotism so people will not want to question the goverment because its culturally "wrong". You can see it when Bush declared the "war on terrorism" which was just plain stupid and they know it.

100% correct.
Founder of the Mike.h murder case group
Mike.h murder case
This day will go down in Lulzfamy.

Quote by Audio™
The Pit can't even solve what they want for lunch let alone how to save the world.
Quote by zedeathmetal

Elaborate?
Highly doubt Bill Clinton sent you an email.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by TooFast
Highly doubt Bill Clinton sent you an email.

i said i think in a more sarcastic tone as in i dont beleive he did but thats what the senders name was (may have sounded rude or annoyed but not ment that way)
Quote by Dirge Humani
Elaborate?

Please?
I would love to see how you support such an unfounded statement.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by p o e
i think, Obama is America's best bet right now.
he has a level head, and good ideals.
McCain, is like a thousand years old, and treats the war like they did a thousand years ago.
Hilary, although smart, would probably end up being a figure head for Bill.
and as for Obama, the sad truth is. i think he'll end up shot. even so, he's the right guy.

too bad im not 18 yet

i agree on the obama stand however hilary would not be a good choice at all...in fact, regardless that im democrat ill vote mccain if it comes down between clinton and mccain
None of the candidates are ideal. I dislike Clinton, but I think it's become trendy to bash her. Obama could sell Satan a furnace, and that's about it. He's charismatic and a smooth talker, he's the antithesis to Bush, so many people blame their problems on Bush that they think someone as vastly different as Obama must be good. McCain would be a different flavor of the same Bush politics. None of the three will single-handedly bury America in the ground, we aren't a fascist, totalitarian state. The actions of one of our leaders, even the highest ranking leader, cannot undermine and defeat the collective will of others in charge opposing him/her. In Nazi Germany the fortune and suffering of the people fluctuated with Hitler's mood; we're much better off than that. I have a feeling I'll be disappointed by whoever wins (I'm a Ron Paul supporter, myself) and our country might be heading in a direction I don't happen to agree with, but we're farther from an apocalyptic nightmare than "Ascareican media" would like us to believe.

As far as patriotism goes, it's first off, a load of crap to be proud of the place you were born, or where your ancestors hail from. They're semi-random, insignificant bits of nothing. If you're going to be proud of being American, be proud of living in America, don't be proud of being born here. Be proud of the ideas your country represents. Immigrants to America are usually more American than native sons, they embody the ideas and ideals this country was founded on better than the rest of us ungrateful citizens who take what we have for granted.

Being American isn't about wearing a little pin of the US flag, or a "God Bless USA" bumper sticker, and it sure as hell isn't about worrying about criticizing your country for fear of being "unpatriotic." The most "American" thing you can do as an American citizen is to criticize your country, to question your government, and to think for yourself. Go out and burn a US flag, you're allowed to. In malice, joy, or just for the hell of it, you're allowed to incinerate the symbol of pride, liberty, and honor, that is so revered by this country. And THAT would be more patriotic than any image of said flag.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Has anyone here even watched a debate between Hilary and Obama? It's terrible, the promises they make would make things even worse than they are now, both for the economy and the war in Iraq. McCain wasn't my first choice as the Republican candidate, as he's a bit flaky on the immigration issues, but let's be serious folks. While I don't think any of the possible candidates have some great plan for turning around the economy, I'm far more in support of minimizing government, which is what Republicans are "supposed" to do, rather than further increasing government spending by creating new programs, such as universal health care. History has always shown that if there's a way to provide a service, the private sector can always perform more efficiently than the government. Now, I'm a Republican myself, but economically I tend to lean more towards the Libertarian view, and believe that less government is better government. Read some Rand, Hobbes, Locke, or Adam Smith. Heck, even Rousseau if you want to find out what not to do.
I honestly don't think America's next president can do much worse than Bush has. I don't like any of the candidates, but hell, anything's better than Bush.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by skvvisgaar
Murder, Taxi Driver style, is the only option. Mohawk, gun up your sleeves, the whole 9 yards.

I have no idea what you just said, but it sounded both violent and sexy.
No idea why.
?!
Back in the nineties, some kids at the school I go to now sent an email to Hillary Clinton saying she wore boots and was a lesbian or something; then the Secret Service showed up one day.
Moral of the story: Hillary Clinton can and will kill you