what are your thoughts on this band???

i personally love them as a band, theyre extremely talented musicians and play amazing live shows.

does anyone in the metal thread like them?

also, do any fans have pictures or anything like that?

if so post em
No.

This band sucks.

You suck.

Deathcore sucks.

Pig squeals suck.

Go Away.

I don't like you.

Leave now.

Bye-bye.

Oh.

And.

Reported.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Slaytanic1993
No.

This band sucks.

You suck.

Deathcore sucks.

Pig squeals suck.

Go Away.

I don't like you.

Leave now.

Bye-bye.

Oh.

And.

Reported.

Seriously though, while deathcore is technically allowed in the metal forum, a JFC thread will just earn humongous amounts of hate and flame directed at you. followed by it being closed.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Quote by Slaytanic1993
No.

This band sucks.

You suck.

Deathcore sucks.

Pig squeals suck.

Go Away.

I don't like you.

Leave now.

Bye-bye.

Oh.

And.

Reported.

100000000000000000000000%%
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

your a stupid ****

ill ****en slit your throat and feed your shredded **** to your mother if you ****en insult a trully talented band such as jfac again you ignorant fool

go on ****en block me you SH IT CU NT
Lol
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

Quote by xdeathxcorex
your a stupid ****

ill ****en slit your throat and feed your shredded **** to your mother if you ****en insult a trully talented band such as jfac again you ignorant fool

*reported*

seriously, this is why you don't go into forums and break the rules. then be a douchebag. in short, GTFO MY INTERNET!
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Lmfao
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by xdeathxcorex
your a stupid ****

Yeah, talented, I can write a string skipping riff in Drop A with my left hind foot, especially ones as easy as these...

And, the breakdowns?

Easier than banana cake laced with cyanide.

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
If you don't like them, DONT BASH ON THEM ^.
If you really don't like their music, go to one of their shows.
Everyone (including me) thought they would be horrible, but oooooohhhhhh they (and I) were very wrong.
They put on a fantastic show.
Well, I've heard reports on their live shows. Truly sh!t.

Besides, they are completely horrific musicians. As I've stated before, their riffs are extremely generic, easy to create, and rather stupid.

The drumming is pooey, the vocals are beyond retarded, and the instrumentals are pointless sh!t that make me want to gargle fire.

Quote by eggsandham2
I like their Doom EP but seriously, go to the right forum...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls